PINOF (part 2)

Alex's PoV

Alex's pronouns are he/him in this scene!

Magnus and I had been watching Dan and Phil videos all night when I turned to see him drifting off to sleep.

A few minutes passed, and he looked like he was dead. Which, in truth, he was.

I turned off my laptop- ya know, just in case Dan decided to scare Phil- so it wouldn't wake Magnus up. I set it on the coffee table and leaned back on the couch. Magnus was snoring a little because of the position he was in- he had fallen asleep sitting up, head hanging back.

He made a noise that sounded just like a kitten's purr. I got scared thinking I had woken him up, but he was only adjusting to get more comfortable. He stretched a little, still asleep. He opened his eyes a little bit, but I knew he wasn't processing any of what was happening. And I knew that because the next thing he did was something he would've never done if he was fully conscious.

He lay down on top of me. On my chest. ON. TOP. OF. ME.

He snuggled into me and shivered. I carefully reached over and grabbed the blanket that was draped on the other couch. Magnus groaned and squirmed some more, putting one of his hands on my waist. Thank the gods it was dark because, even though Magnus was asleep, I didn't want any chance of anyone seeing my glowing face.

I just sat there, frozen, not knowing what to do. Then I realized he wouldn't remember any of this in the morning, so I took the opportunity to cuddle with him (something I'd been wanting to do for a long time).

I put the blanket on top of us, making sure Magnus wasn't cold. He hugged me with so much love I imagined he was dreaming about his mother. I threw my arms around him, resting one on his back. I used the other hand to play with his hair and stroke his neck. I didn't want to touch him because I was afraid he would wake up, but I couldn't help it. He looked so adorable, and all I wanted to do was hold him close, make him feel safe.

I fell asleep like that, in his arms. It felt so comfortable, so normal. And I would gladly do it again because that was easily the best night of my life.

————————————————————
Words: 413

So apparently I'm not capable of writing anything longer than 500 words.

Anyway, hope you enjoyed, and again, sorry for any typos.

Also, should I do a part 3 of the morning after this? It'll probably be a bunch of awkwardness between the two, so tell me if you'd like to see that. And if you don't... well then I'm still doing it.