Cover up, butter cup

Magnus and Alex are not dating in this scene.

Magnus's PoV

I was about to take a shower when I heard a knock on the door. "Come in," I said.

"Hey, Maggie, I just wanted to ask if- WOAH THERE BUDDY," Alex Fierro covered his eyes as he walked in the room.

With embarrassment flooding my body I realized I had already taken my shirt off before he came in.

"S-sorry," I stammered as I struggled to put my shirt back on. "You can look now, don't worry."

Alex took his hand away from his eyes, looking almost disappointed. "Is this a bad time?" he asked. "No, no, it's okay. I was just about to take a shower, but it can wait," I assured him.

He got closer to me and sniffed the air. "I'm not so sure about that," he smirked. I laughed.

"So, is there a reason why you're here? Or did you just miss me?" I teased.
"Obviously, the second one. I can't live without you, my love!" he joked dramatically.

"No, you see, I'm actually here to ask if you're busy later tonight," he explained.

I looked at him, confused. "Why?" I couldn't understand why he would want to know what my plans for the night were. Then I realized what was happening, but before I could say anything, he said, "I was wondering if you would like to watch a movie with me at my place?"

He tried hiding the blush that was spreading across his face by looking down and letting his green hair fall over his eyes and cheekbones.

I somehow found the courage to move. I took his chin into my palm and made his gorgeous, different colored eyes meet mine. "I'd love to."

A smile so warm and beautiful that it could've kept me awake without any caffeine for 72 hours straight crept onto his face. "Ok then. Now, go take that shower. You need it," he wrinkled his nose. His amazingly cute nose.

Then he left. And I went to take a shower, excitement coursing through my veins.

————————————————————

Words: 331

Sorry it's so messy lol. Should I write about the movie night?