Silent Tears Chapter Five

Here is the next chappy. Sorry for the long wait && hope u enjoy ;)

Mr. Langstan came and introduced himself to me. He was a pretty muscular guy with gray hair and a loud voice. When he first came up to me and shook my head I almost had a panick attack. Blake had already began to tell him not to touch me so he only held my hand for like 3 seconds. It toke me about a minute to calm down, with Cory rubbing soothing circles on my back like Damain had done earlier. After a couple deep breaths I appolgized for my freak out but he brushed it away with, "Its fine. I was told not to touch you but I forgot. Im sorry."  

I gave him a small smile and that was the end of that. I heard a couple of guys talking about 'The new girl' and wondering 'If I would let them tap that.' I tried not letting it get to me and stuck by the triplets, Brad, and a couple of their friends. I didn't have to participate since it was my first day and I had no clothing which was good because I really despise gym. The period passed by really quickly and before I knew it I was walking to second period with Cory and Damain. 

Secand and third passed quickly with no freak outs on my part. Lunch time came and Blake and Adam came and got me from my room. 

"So how's school been so far?" Adam asked me in an attempt to make a convo. The three of us were walking down the busy hall with me in the middle. I was pressed against Blake tightly as we walked. During the past hours I have found a sort of comfort with the boys. Being surrounded by strangers in a strange place made me go to those who I knew. This new found comfort filled me with both fear and relief. Relief because I'm happy to realize that what Mike did isn't going to control my life. That I can learn to trust others around me. However, I feared that if I let people get close to me that they would hurt me. Never would I have believed that Mike would do to me what he did. If Mike, who was there while I grew up and always put a smile on my face and was quick to comfort me, was able to do all those horrible things to me, why wouldn't these people do that. What would stop them? Certainly, I couldn't, being the short 5'4, 139 pounds thing I am. No matter who it was, I would always be weaker. There is only so much a little girl like me can do against a grown, strong, and capable man.  

As these thoughts consumed me, I inched away from Blake. Not a lot but enough for him to throw me a confused glance. Luckily he didn't say anything and we continued walking to the cafeteria.  

"Its been okay," I replied to Adam just as we stepped into the cafeteria. The place was loud with chatter abd laughter. We got in line and Adam and Blake started talking while I blocked them out. I was focused on my breathing, trying not to let the closeness of all these students get to me. When it was time for as to choose, I took a chicken rap and an iced tea and waited for Adam and Blake. After we all paid they led me to a table in the middle of the lunch room. The rest of the boys were there, including the bunch I saw earlier today before school and in the gym. Brad wasn't there but I already knew he didn't have this lunch. A couple of girls were seared around the table. 

I sat down between Blake and a red haired girl. Cory rushed to introduce me to everyone, however only three names stuck. The red head next to me was Bonnie, the boy with the pierced ear was Nathan, and the blonde next to Damain was Steph. I waved a hi to everyone after introductions and for the rest of the period focused on my chicken wrap that remained untouched. 

My classes passed by in a blurr, without me paying attention. It was the same thing every period. I came in, talked to the teacher, introduced myself to the class, was shown a.seat and spent the rest of the period in my little head. By the type the bell rang signaling the end of sixth period I was ready to be home. My new home atleast.  

I got up, grabbed my bag and with a quick bye to the teacher, left, meeting Damain in the hall way. 

"God. One more period left!" I moaned to Damain causing a husky chuckle to ascape his lips. 

"Aww. Come on. You know it hasn't even been that bad," he said as we walked down the hallway to Ms.Herman's class. 

"Yea, whatever," I said as we walked into class. Damain left me and went to a seat in the middle by Nate and Adam. I also saw Cory, Blake and a couple of their other friends seated in the middle. I waited by the teacher's desk, waiting for her to come as students began to trickle in. 

When the class was mostly full, a dark haired women came in all flustered looking.  

"Sorry, I'm late again," she said to the class still haven't noticed me.  

"Detention!" one of the boys in the class exlaimed causing a few laughs and chuckles. 

"Hey, and who are you," she asked me, finally seeming to notice me by her desk. 

"Umm. H-hi. I'm a new student," I told her quitely. 

"Oh, how wonderful. I'm Miss Herman, your new english teacher. Why don't you introduce yourself to the class while I put my stuff down," she said to me before turning her attention to the class. "Guys we have a new student. She'll be with us for the rest of the year so please be polite as she introduces herself." 

"Hi. I'm Emily, but you guys could call me Em or Lilly. I moved her two months ago but I just started school today. I'm, umm sixteen, and yea.." I trailed off not knowing what else to say. 

"OkY, Emily you could take that empty seat in the back near the window," Ms. Herman told me pointing to where she meant. I gave a silent groan of annoyance because I wasn't seated next to my guys but than realized that atleast I'm alone in the back seeing how the seat next to me was empty. I walked back there abd sat down listening to the teacher go on about poetry and us starting that chapter. As much as I loved poetry I was just too tired to think. I put my head down, Ms. Herman's voice lulling me to sleep. 

I felt someone shaking me awake. I got up quickly, starled.  

"The bell rung," a dark haired boy said. He was extremly good looking with dark brown eyes and a chizzeled jaw. He had on a black tee that hugged his body, showing off his muscles and dark jeans that led to black boots.  

I looked up at his face again saying a quick thanks and noticing the slight smirk on his face. Dammit! He caught me checking him out. Before he could say anything I grabbed my bag and headed toward the door giving a quick wave to the sexy looking boy. Now I need to go find those stuipd triplets that left me asleep...

So?? What do you guys think? I've really worked hard on this chapter, working through my writers block. Hope you guys enjoyed. Thanks for the constant patience and support <3 Love the comments you guys leave.... let's me know someones actually reading and liking my stories. School starts in 3 days but I should still be able to upload regularly. 

Until next time, c ya ....