Silent Tears Chapter One

Here is the secand part, hope u guys like it :D

I reached the bathroom and dry heaved in the toilet. My tummy was totally empty since the little food I managed to eat yesterday came out when Dan, Rose's husband, had held my hand in an attempt to provide me with comfort only to trigger unwanted memories of Michael.

My mind went back to yesterday's occurencies. We were all sitting at the dining table. Dan, Rose, and their sons, Tyler, Stephen, Derek, Alex, Damain, Blake, Brad, and Cory were all eating their sundaies while I mushed mine with my spoon. They were all making conversion with one another while I sat quitely in my seat. I was zoning out, staring at the art work I was making on my plate when Dan brought all the attention to me by calling my name.

"Hey, Em, sweety, you doing all right there?"

I looked back up, appolegitic for zoning out and mumbled a yes.

"I was asking you if you were ready for school tomorrow," he told me.

I nodded my head and felt my stomach clench due to the thought of going to school tomorrow. I was really trying to not think of it. I had tried to convince them to let me be home schooled but my theripist told them it would help me interact with people and get over my fears and inability to trust others.

Rose and Dan took her recomandation to heart but let me have a month to myself so i could prepare. No matter how much I pleaded they were convinced that it would be good for me.

Dan brought me out of my thoughts by placing his hand on mine. I vaguely remember him telling me not to worry about school and that everything would be fine but at that moment all I could concentrate on was the touch of his skin on mine. It was unexpected and it brought back many memories. I started panicking and breathing hard. It felt like I was suffercating. My lungs felt ready to burst and my heart was pounding in my chest. I felt Dan's hand being removed and heard his voice along with Rose's and Stephen's as they attempted to calm me down but it was too late, I was already drowning in my memories.

Hope you guys liked this. I know its kind of slow but the next update will be a memory to give you guys a peak at what happened to her. Recommendations and suggestions are welcomed. Tell me how u fell about it and if you like it please vote!!!!!