Silent Tears Chapter Two

Hope you guys like it, it took me a while to write. First I want to say thank you to everyone that has been reading, commenting and voting. It means a lot to me and I do a little happy dance everytime I see a vote or comment, so thanks <3 

Also, I want to thank my bestie LightInTheDark for the amazing cover, thanks babe <3

Images started to flash threw my mind. It was like a movie on rewhind, stopping at the beginning, the first day I started to fear a man's touch, the first time I started to fear Michael.

"Hey Emmy, are you going to the football game today?" Jake asked me using his puppy dog eyes on me. 

"I don't know, what's in it for me?" I asked giving him a flirty smile as butterflies swam in my tummy. 

"You'd get to see me play in my sexy uniform and if your lucky, I might even give you a kiss to celebrate our wining," he said with a wink. 

Jake was the quarter back at Megan High and he was a damn good one. He had blond hair that he styled in spikes. He had hazel eyes and the cutest dimple on his left cheek. He was 6'2 and was mascular yet lean. All in all he looked like the cliche all American highschool boy and I had the biggest crush on him.  

"Well I guess I don't have any choice now but to come," I said trying to keep the huge smile off my face. I didn't successed and Jake laughed. 

"You're so cute. I guess I'll see you later." He gave me a brief kiss on the cheek that made my skin tingle before turning around and leaving the way he came from while I stood there, blushing and smiling while I watched him walk away.  

"You're so cute. I guess I'll see you later. Mwah Mwah," my best friend Carmen said, making her voice rough and husky trying to immitate him. I bumped her shoulders making us both laugh. 

Carmen was Spanish and was absolutely beautiful. She was shorter than me but her 5'4 frame was sexy complete with a B size chest, a small waist, and a huge bum that made all the guys drool in lust and all the girls green with jealousy. 

"Come on," I said bumping her shoulders again. "You need to get me home fast so i can do my chores and find something cute to wear." 

She laughed at me and we started heading out to her car. We said bye to a couple of people on our way out but mostly the school was empty. Huh. Guess I had spent more time talking to Jake than I thought. I started to think about him and how sweet he was with his sexy hair, and gosh, those beautiful deepless ey-

"EM!" I heard Carmen shout. I stopped and looked around only to see her five cars behind me, one hand on her curvy waist and a smirk gracing her lips as she stood by her car. 

I laughed and turned around. I got in the car and proceeded to ignore Carmen's teasing for the next ten minutes. When she finally reached my house I grabbed my bag and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek. 

"Call me when you're ready," she told me and I nodded my agreement. I left the car and went into the house. No one was home yet. I was an only child and my parents usually got out of work around seven.  

I quickly went into my room and dropped my bag on the queen sized bed that was covered by a dark purple princess quilt. My whole room was made up of different shades of purple and I absolutely loved it. Three walls were lavender with royal purple highlights and the main wall was royal purple with lavender highlights. The bed was in the middle of that wall and had about fifteen throw pillows all in different shades of purple with different designs. My carpet was dark purple and my ceiling was a swirl of different shades of purple. 

I rolled my eyes at how easily distracted I was as I caught myself admiring my room. I left my room and went downstairs to start my chores. After cleaning and sweeping the kitchen and doing the dishes I made myself a turkey sandwich and ate it on my way up.