Miss Nothing (JiHoo boys over flowers) Gifts and mistakes

Please please please let me know how im doing and vote please or I wont continue this story for much longer. I love this story and am planning on making another one please please please vote!

---Ji hoos pov—

I panicked seeing her pass out and her two friends were panicking over her. I walked over and scooped her up seeing she was sweating and probably exhausted. I carried her out and called a car as well as one of the people to drive my motorcycle home. I laid her in the car and called woo-bin telling him I was bringing her home since she passed out that she was fine.

I sighed brushing some hair from her face smiling to myself as we went home. I carried her inside and my bike was parked. I went to my room and carefully laid her down on my bed. I covered her up and stared as she slept with a frown on her face.

I brushed some hair from her face again and sighed softly as I went to the living room making some tea. I sat there thinking of Arietta and a smile made its way to my face. I hope this romance doesn’t end badly as it did with the other two. I looked up at the ceiling and sighed softly. “arietta…what you do to me” I whispered softly as I sipped some tea looking out the door.

I saw Jun-pyo and raised an eyebrow as he got out of his car according to my camera. I set my cup down and walked over to see him trying to call me, again he looked and jumped as usual which always amused me. He came in and sat down fiddling with his fingers.

 I made him a cup of tea and handed him the cup. “whats going on?” I asked him softly so I didn’t wake arietta in the next room.

“My mother…shes messing with JanDi again and she is so busy I hardly have time to see her. ..shes avoiding me again” He said with a sigh and I put my fingers to my lips hearing movements. I stood up and saw Arietta sneaking off somewhere.

“where do you think you are going?” I asked her amusement in my voice as she looked up at me surprised.

“bathroom..” she said slowly with a blush on her face and I laughed as I led her to the bathroom. She smiled and went inside closing the door I went back to Jun-pyo.

“Sorry..Arietta passed out after working on the video and she got up..about janDI…I would say do something simple for her…maybe take her out for coffee or something..” I said softly and sipped my tea. He nodded deep in thought before snapping his fingers.

“I know ill take her to venice you can bring arietta with you” He said smiling like he won the lottery making me sigh.

“she wont shes missed too much school already and she isn’t inheriting anything so..i don’t think she would go right now..maybe for a weekend but not during the week” I said slowly looking up at him and he nodded grinning before setting his cup down.

“alright ill make the arrangements” he said before standing up to leave. He stopped at the door and looked at me. “are you really finally over JanDI?” he asked softly and  I looked at him before smiling a bit.

“I think so…Arietta..shes special to me…I think I finally found the one for me and im not letting her go” I said looking off in the distance and he nodded before saying loudly.