Miss Nothing (JiHoo boys over flowers) Multitasking

I woke up the next morning next to Jihoo. I smiled as I remembered us talking and me falling asleep it was the first time he actually stayed with me but I wondered if it was because I was sleeping on him. I yawned and sat up rubbing my eyes. I got up and went to the bathroom I came out seeing Jihoo awake and stretching.

“good morning” I said softly and he smiled up at me amused.

“good morning beautiful” he whispered standing up kissing my forehead and went to the bathroom. I sighed and fixed my shirt as well as pants that I slept in before looking for my clothes.

I changed while Jihoo was in the bathroom showering. I went to the kitchen making some food he didnt have much but I was able to make a breakfast soup for us. I smiled when he came in and I set a bowl of it down.

“thank you” he said kissing my cheek I smiled sitting down and ate when my phone went off.

“hello?” I asked softly and I heard my brother get excited.

“theres a model here looking for you..he will be coming back later tonight.” He said and I went wide eyed looking at Jihoo.

“i dont know...” I said slowly surprised my head shots were seen.

“come on its a good opporunity and dad is excited as well as grandfather” he said and I sighed softly on my end.

“ok ill see him...i wasnt expecting something to happen this quick” I said shakily looking at jihoo who was eating quietly.

“it did so be prepared!” he said before hanging up I sighed and looked at jihoo.

“so what was that about?” he asked looking at me I sighed and looked at my soup.

“well...A model is interested in my headshots...which means I might have a job..” I said slowly looking at his face for a reaction. He looked away and I bit my lip.

“im happy but also upset I dont want to lose you Arietta” he said gently and I took his hand turning his face to mine with my free hand.

“You arent going to lose me im not like your ex...if I get famous which is unlikely I would never forget you” I said gently to him and he nodded looking down at his hands.

“alright I trust you..” he whispered hesitantly looking at me. I smiled at him and tipped my head at him.

“alright I should probably get going ill see you tomorrow before school alright?” I said gently and he nodded at me before I left his house. I went home in the car I called over and drove home. I sighed softly thinnking how I was going to juggle everything going on. I wasnt going to give up dance at all there was no way..and the training was important...but I wanted a career in being a model too...ugh I also have Jihoo how was I going to be able to do this?

I bit my lip wondering if I bit off more then I could chew. I went home and went upstairs changing into my best clothes. My skinny jeans a crop tank top and a leather jacket with my boot heels. I heard the doorbell ring and my brother was talking away to this person.

I went downstairs and looked at the boy in front of me and tipped my head he was attractive I guess. I saw him smile at me and it was more of smirk I guess as he looked me over.

“Im Kim Ji” he said making me nod at him. He held his hand out and I shook it.

“Song Arietta” I said and he gestured for me to sit which I did biting my lip looking at him.

“so I saw your headshots and your perfect for my next set in modelling your exactly what im looking for” He said sitting down looking at me while a bodyguard was standing in the background making me a bit uncomfortable.

“Thank you..” I said slowly and he held out a contract I looked at it as my father walked in.

“im her manager let me look at that” My dad said I havent seen him around lately when did he get home? I sighed as my dad looked it over. “she needs atleast fifty percent of the money not twenty five..” My dad said shaking his head.

The bodyguard took his glasses off and looked at my father.

“It will be done” the bodyguard said and I wondered if I was wrong about him being a bodyguard. “fifty is a good choice..” He said fixing the contract for it to be fifty percent and my dad signed it. I sighed as Ji looked at me with a smile.

“Alright we start tomorrow” he said standing up and I looked at him kind of shocked.

“what time?” I asked softly and he smiled.

“right after school I go to Shinhwa high as well” he said before winking and leaving. I sighed and rubbed my face.

“im going to miss dance arent I?” I asked my brother who nodded at me. I sighed hoping I wouldnt and I had a date with JiHoo after dance...this is so stressful.

I ate lunch with my family catching up on everything and sighed softly as I poked at my lunch.

“you need to eat and keep up your strength” my brother said making me cringe as I ate.

“how am I supposed to juggle everything this is too much” I said softly and my brother rubbed my back gently.

“youll find a way Songs are good at multitasking” My dad said making me sigh softly and I looked at my food eating a little bit.

“yeah I guess...” I said softly after I finished chewing and I looked at my brother who smiled at me. I sighed getting up when I was done before going to my room working on homework. I finished around dinner time and went for a jog. I cleared my head a bit vouching to find a way to do everything.

I wrote a schedule when I got home from my jog and I ate some dinner before going to shower. I showered and came out changing into pajamas before I went to bed. I was exhausted.