Miss Nothing (JiHoo boys over flowers) Modelling

The next morning I woke up and changed into skinny jeans that are black with rips in the legs. I pulled on a crème sweater and some boots that are tan. I sighed softly as I fixed my hair in a french braid before adding makeup to my look.

I walked downstairs seeing JiHoo talking with woobin. I smiled and headed towards Jihoo who smiled looking at me. It seemed a bit forced and they stopped their conversation before we headed to school with me on Jihoos bike.

We made in record time and I hopped off while Jihoo was putting the kickstand down. I smiled as he wrapped an arm around my waist and we walked in with the other three. I was wrapped up in the girls going crazy and watching like usual before someone came forward. Junpyo stopped as did JanDi who looked nervous as was I.

“im Kim Ji I want to talk to Arietta..” It was Ji the poor sap looked at Junpyo with a weird look on his face. I stepped forward and looked at him.

“So talk.” I said and he shook his head.

“alone..” he said looking at Jihoo with disgust. I raised an eyebrow as I nodded kissing Jihoo gently before walking off with him.

“whats up?” I asked and he smiled at me.

“heres the location of the Shoot but I was hoping we could car pool together in my limo” he said and I looked at him with a worried expression looking back at JiHoo.

“umm I dont know Jihoo was going to take me” I said softly rubbing my arm gently.

“come on itll be easier and ill drop you off anywhere you want afterwards..” he said looking at me fixing the bag over his uniform. I sighed and nodded at him.

“alright it wont hurt itll save Jihoo gas too so fine take me to dance class afterwards ok its in town” I said looking at him he nodded and smiled at me.

“alright see you later” he said walking off I sighed softly and shook my head a bit.

“what am I doing?” I wondered out loud before walking back to jihoo who smiled at me. I looked at him and he had such loving eyes with a hint of longing in them. I bit my lip and finished walking to him as he looked at me.

“so what did he want?” he asked softly as he led me to my class making me smile.

“he wants me to carpool with him to the shoot I said yes” I said softly looking at him he looked at me hurt in the eyes but he wore a smile.

“That sounds like itll be fun” he said softly as we went upstairs and I sighed softly.

“ill tell him no if you want I just thought it would save on gas..and you will have more time to spend with my brother-” I started rambling and he kissed me shutting me up as students walked around us. I fell into the kiss going a bit weak at the knees.

“its fine” he said after he pulled away touching the necklace. “you are mine as I am yours..” he said softly looking at me. I smiled and nodded at him before walking into class with a spring in my step. I smiled and went through class with a lighter heart everything will work out after school Ji waited outside of my class in silence as did Jihoo. I bit my lip and saw them in a stand off I wondered why.

Jihoo swept me into his arms and hugged me I faced away from Ji. I smiled and pulled back kissing him gently. “ill see you after dance” I said smiling at him before he nodded and walked away to his bike before I went in the car with Ji.

He looked at me studying me as I sat there looking out the window. “so.....you ready for this?” he asked and I nodded at him with a smile.

“yeah im a bit nervous though” I said and he smiled at me.

“youll do fine you seem like a natural to me” he said gently putting his hand over mine it was a bit creepy but I just smiled at him.

“thank you” I gently moved my hands away as we drove to the shoot in silence with him looking at me. I looked out the window and we went in. I was swept to away getting dresed in a tanktop, high heels and a skirt. My hair was taken out of its french braid and they took my makeup off as they redid it. I sighed softly it felt like the maids all over again. I sighed as they curled my hair and did my makeup. It took a little while before I was led to a stage and Ji was in a vampire costume it was a vintage set.

I was looking around as Ji bent me back I looked up at him kind of shocked as he leaned down looking like he was going to bite me. I felt lips at my neck and shivered a bit trying to push the feelings away.

I heard clicks and the director saying it was good. I was sat on a chair with my legs curled under me and I looked at the camera demurely while Ji was sitting in a chair reaching toward me. It went on like this for a while before I was put into a black leather dress and heels. I sighed as Ji wore a suit with the top buttons undone on his shirt.

I did a few photos like that before I was in leather pants and a crop top. Ji sat on a motorcycle and I was behind him we did a few shots with me on the motorcycle and Ji standing next to it. I had to use my balance for a little bit of it and I laid back on the motorcycle before I was in a green dress and we were dancing.

I was then put in a blue dress looking at the time I still had an hour before dance which was good. I sighed softly as I posed with him in both of the dresses I was right it was easy to multi task and JI kept trying to make it sexual. I bit my lip and looked at him feeling uncomfortable with it. I mean what if Jihoo saw these?

I sighed when we were done and I changed into my dance gear as I was handed a check. I smiled and took it checking it. I went wide eyed at how much I got before Ji laughed at the look on my face.

“see modelling pays off when you do well you book shoots” he said smiling with his hands in his pockets. He wore a green sweater and pants with a grin on his face. I smiled and nodded at him before I nodded we left with my hair in a bun and I shivered when we made it to the car it was snowing. I sighed and soon enough I was at the dance studio I thanked Ji and left for the studio.

I did dance and I was so tired when I was done. I walked out in my clothes from earlier with a smile as I looked seeing JiHoo waiting for me. I smiled running over to him hugging him with a smile on my face.

“i missed you” I whispered looking up at him and he smiled down at me gently.

“i missed you too how was the shoot?” he asked and I shrugged a bit.

“it was ok kind of a bit much though” I said looking at him smiling softly. He nodded and we walked back to his bike where I slid on. We drove to my house and he stayed the night in a guest room because when I woke up he was reading online with a frown on his face.