Miss Nothing (JiHoo boys over flowers) Thinking too much

I smiled as a maid came in and helped me with my hair. I sat down and asked ji hoo. “what are you doing here?”I asked him and he laid on his side looking at me.

“I came to see how your hand was” he said simply and I looked at him for a secon before looking forward catching his eye in the mirror.

“its fine its just broken” I said to him non chalantly. He sighed and he looked at his hands before looking back up again as my hair was braided back. He looked forlorn and upset which upset me a bit. I looked down as my hair was tied.

“you need to be more careful…” he said slowly and I nodded a bit looking at my hands in thought. He got up as my brother walked in.  “woo-Bin” he said nodding his head before leaving. Did…did he care? And if so why? I wondered softly to myself while my brother looked at me.

“you know you got to be careful with that temper of yours” HE said chastising me and I rolled my eyes standing up.

“you try being called gay and then a whore when your still a virgin!” I said loudly to him and he sighed softly closing the door a bit.

“Even so..you need to be careful how can you protect yourself now on the streets?” he asked and I rolled my eyes at him.

“I won’t be on the streets alone I promise. I’ll take JanDi with me..” I said shrugging him off he put a hand on my shoulder and sighed.

“that’s not the point Arietta Rose” he said saying my full name well my first and middle anyway. I looked up at him and he looked down at me. I looked away first and mumbled.

“I know..i know..i was reckless they just made me so mad..and they treated me like shit…im going to get some hot coca..” I whispered walking away from him and downstairs. I sighed softly at the emptiness of the house and asked the cook for hot cocoa. I waited patiently as he made it the way I liked it. I took a sip and tasted the hazelnut and the vanilla from the whipped cream. I sighed and basked in the flavor while the boys did who knows what.

I sighed again bored and tapped my fingers on the counter while I stared off in the distance.  I sighed and went upstairs tapping my chin in thought as I looked around. I had no idea what to do with myself. I heard the doorbell and shrugged it off before hearing a knock at my door. I went over opening it seeing JanDI.

“I have the homework I promised” She said making me smile as I took the books from her.  I set it at my desk.

“thank you JanDi now I have something to do” I said laughing a bit she looked at me confused before I explained I was home alone. She nodded and looked around my room shocked.

“so much stuff” she said shocked and I laughed a bit as I looked at her shock.

“yeah..well thank you again” I said bowing to her before she smiled and left my room to go home im expecting.

I sighed and sat down doing my homework. I heard laughter downstairs and ignored it as I played Christina grimmies Advice song. I sighed rubbing my face as I did my homework. It was difficult as I sang softly to the song. It soon grew as I sang to the song with a smile on my face as I thought of jihoo. A flashback went through my mind as I remembered him tending to my hand.

“I need a break” I mumbled as I was almost done and danced to the song around my room remembering from when we were little.

I was dancing around the room while Ji Hoo played his violin with the others playing outside on the lawn. I smiled as I spun around and extended my leg in an awkward angle. I danced what I felt as Ji Hoo was concentrated on the violin. Our families were talking while I danced. I smiled and stopped as I looked at Ji Hoo. “ji Hoo!! You played beautifully” I said in my childish ways while I wore a pair of pants and a t shirt with some mary janes on.

He looked at me silently and nodded his head while I bowed to him with a big grin on my face.

“thank you for letting me listen to it” I said grinning as I went over to him and hugged him tight. He just looked to the side as he held his violin. I wanted to wipe his sadness of his parents passing away but I couldn’t.

I sighed as I stopped and looked out the window seeing the boys outside talking while I watched from the window. I bit my lip and touched the cold window with my hand looking through the curtain. I saw Ji Hoo laughing and smiling while I was upstairs. I felt like a bit of a stalker. I sighed and moved away from the window to finish my homework.

“ji hoo…I wish you would smile and laugh with me” I whispered looking at my books before I continued with my math homework which was all I needed to finish.

--Woo-Bins POV---

I laughed as Yi-Jeong talked about his latest date and I shook my head seeing Ji hoo smiling and laughing as he heard this as well. I noticed a shadow from the upstairs window and looked up seeing Arietta looking out the window with a deep look on her face.

I followed her gaze to Ji Hoo and smiled to myself as I looked back at Jun-Pyo and Yi- jeong. I looked back up a minute later to see her leaving the window and sighed there had to be a way to get them together. I was deep in thought and soon everyone left.

I went upstairs and saw her passed out on her books I checked and she had her homework done. I smiled and picked her up carrying her to bed laying her down. I shook my head as I covered her up before leaving.