Miss Nothing (JiHoo boys over flowers)Pointless

I listened to a few songs and soon we were landing. I turned my ipod off and opened my eyes seeing the girls with Cheshire grins on their faces making me a bit worried. I saw a ton of snow and sighed softly feeling a bit worried at how they were acting. I stood up putting my ipod into my bag and followed the boys out. I was helped down by my brother who led us to the car that was taking us to the resort.

Ji Hoo actually got in but was nervous. I put my hand on his and he smiled at me gently holding my hand. I felt butterflies and smiled at him softly as we drove to somewhere. I looked out the window and soon we saw a resort.

I gaped at the resort and we all got out heading to our rooms after checking in. “go put your snowboarding gear on and lets hit the slopes” Woo bin said smiling and I smiled back as I opened my door going inside.

I pulled out my gear and slid my dress before pulling on everything holding my blue coat in my hands walking out. I saw Ji hoo and smiled as the boys took the girls down. I was handed a snow board and hit the slopes with a smile on my face.

I went down a few times deep in thought about what the girls were planning. It was troubling. I sat on the top of the slope getting tired and sighed softly looking out before feeling a tap on my shoulder.

“where did you get that gear? Shiwha mart?” Someone asked and I glared seeing the three girls I never wanted to see…Miranda…sunny..and stupid ginger. I smirked looking at their clothes.

“where did you get yours? Or did a unicorn puke on it?” I asked them standing up with my board in hand.

“oh my god!...its Arietta Song…the thief of our school…who is trying to steal a certain someones heart..aww.” ginger said making a fake smile on her face and I just wanted to punch it off. “so what happened to your face? Its all bruised and ew” She said making me clench my fists.

“that’s none of your business” I said to them and they pouted at me.

“did someone fall over after seeing their reflection?” Miranda asked and got a high five from sunny.

“no sadly I fell because I saw yours and it scared me so bad that I couldn’t help but fall over” I said grinning and felt a hand on my shoulder as the girls eyes went wide.

“Ji hoo!” they squealed and I looked back seeing ji hoo with his skis (I don’t remember what he does so bear with me if im wrong just tell me)

“everything ok?” he asked me gently pulling me back against him causing heat to flare up in my cheeks.

“yes I was just having a nice conversation with them..im going to head in for hot cocoa..ill see you later” I said hastily as I strapped myself on the snowboard and went down. I hit the side of my head that wasn’t hurt. “stupid stupid stupid!” I whispered as I went down and came to a stop at the end. I sighed and unstrapped my board putting it in the locker and locked it before unzipping my coat walking into the lodge. I pulled my hat off and sighed softly looking around before going up paying for a hot cocoa. I sat down happy I got my usual one with hazelnut creamer and started drinking it.