Miss Nothing (JiHoo boys over flowers) Say something...

I woke up to someone tickling my nose. I turned over and sneezed hearing laughter I sat up looking over seeing jihoo with a feather in his hand. I gave him a weird look while he just smirked. I sat up rubbing sleep from my eyes and my hair was a wreck. He smiled and I took the pins out of my hair and set them on the end table I was too lazy to take my hair out last night so I slept with it and it was a bad idea my hair was tangled. I looked over seeing JanDi looking around blearily with her and Junpyo arguing about something.

JiHoo smiled at me as I pushed the covers off and he blushed as I fixed my pajama top with my belly still being bare from the crop top. I walked to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and used the bathroom before I walked out.

“get dressed were going site seeing” Jihoo said walking out after setting a mug of coffee down. I smiled and grabbed the mug drinking it relaxing as I walked out on the balcony looking over venice.

The rest of the trip went well and we went home to the drama. I was sitting at home reading and listening to music singing softly. I sighed softly looking around and set my book down. I had to deal with homework again soon thankfully the year is almost up.

Woobin walked in and smiled at me sitting on my bed. I used the remote and turned the music down. I looked up at woobin who looked antsy for some reason.

“theres something I need from the store id go get it it-” he started before yijeong walked in with a smile on his face.

“i get it..ill go pick it up for you” I said softly looking at him and he smiled standing up handing me the adress and what he was getting. Clothes of course making me sigh.

I stood up and headed to the car getting in. I drove to the clothes place but I looked up making my heart stop. Jihoo was there with another woman talking softly to her like they knew eachother really well. He held her waist and looked at her like he was the happiest man on the earth. I gulped feeling tears well up he never looked at me like that.

I bit my lip covering up my mouth with my hand. I felt worse when they put their foreheads together I recognized her as a model. I sighed softly and felt tears roll down my face as they walked past me. I got out of the car with the door open as they walked away holding hands.

I went and got woobins stuff barely holding it together. I walked out and saw Junpyo with janDi. I felt like such an idiot right then. My heart was breaking as I quickly walked past ignoring them calling my name. I drove off and went home dropping woobins clothes on the table before going to the training room.

I started listening to Great Big World & Christina Aguilera say something. I dancing around and training into the night. I didnt sleep all night as the song played on repeat I broke dow a couple times as the images went through my head of last night with JiHoo. I knew it was him and some model. I sighed sweaty, tired, and depressed. I went upstairs around 7 o'clock and showered getting ready for school. I clutched the necklace looking in the mirror seeing only sadness in my eyes.

I sighed with my earbuds in and texted jihoo saying I was riding with my brother today. I got a reply back saying it was fine he wasnt going to school today anyway. I felt my heart clench at those words and listened to sad music. I felt like trash today as I went to school silently.