Miss Nothing (JiHoo boys over flowers) Shatter Me

I was looking through my closet for something to wear. I sighed I didn’t want to look like a whore…I wanted to look…classy. I bit my lip as I had three dresses laying out I tossed the short black one back into the closet and looked at the other two. I sighed running my fingers through my hair for a minute we were going to yi-jeongs pottery show afterwards and I needed something to fit both.

“damn it” I mumbled sitting down on the bed looking up at the ceiling my hair was soaked and I needed help. I called the maids in and they did my hair and makeup while I debated on the dresses. I finally picked the purple one and smiled as I slid it on. I sighed softly as I pulled the matching heels on and jewelry.

I smiled as I walked downstairs and was met with ji hoo and woo-bin. “you ready?” Woo-bin asked lazily. I saw JanDI in a pink dress and smiled as I saw her.

“yes..sorry about the wait I couldn’t figure out what to wear” I said embarrassed as I looked at ji hoo. A girl walked in and I gaped as she went over looping her arm through his.  I felt my heart drop into the pit of my stomach. She was beautiful. I looked down and went up to my brother ignoring Ji hoos stare. I cleared my tight throat and followed him to the car.

I slid in and felt tears in my eyes at the thought of Ji Hoo with someone else. I looked out the window and my brother put his hand on my leg. “its just a date…” he said gently I shook my head looking out the window. I was hoping to catch his eye but I guess I was wrong on that part.

“Whats her name?” I asked softly and he sighed softly looking at me trying to figure me out.

“kahm byul” he said softly and I blinked back tears as I recognized it as a mode, a famous one too.  I took a shaky breath and JanDi put her hand on mine trying to cheer me up.

“Im sure he will notice you soon, your very pretty Arietta” She said gently making me smile a bit. I nodded and tried to pluck up my emotions one by one.

“Hes a moron to say the least..” Jun Pyo said making me nod a bit feeling a tiny bit better to have such great friends by me.

“Thank you both..ill be ok I promise” I said faking a smile on my lips. Shes just a model probably passed around a lot as a date. I shouldn’t be too worried should I?

We made it to the restaurant and I got out seeing the girl get off the bike. I felt jealousy hit my every pore as I waited for my brother to come out. I followed him up and he seemed to have a card up his sleeve. I noticed a red haired boy waiting by yi-jeong. I frowned as I looked at JanDi who shrugged while yi-jeong walked over to me after saying hello to the beautiful blonde Korean model.

“Arietta..this is Kyon Jae…he will be your date for this evening” He said smiling at me gently. The red head bowed at the waist. He was a bit attractive he definitely wasn’t fully Korean either.

“Nice to meet you” I said bowing a bit. He stood up straight and gently took my hand leading me inside. I sighed looking over my shoulder to see Yi-jeong and my brother chuckling to themselves while Ji hoo didn’t look too happy right then.

I looked forward and we were led to our table, this was an incredibly fancy  restaurant. I was figuring that yi-jeong worked his magic to get reservations meaning he played someone. I sighed and smiled as Jae pulled my seat out for me. I sat down and he pushed my seat back in for me. I hit my knee but bit back a yowl of pain as it shot up my leg. He didn’t seem to notice as he sat next to me.