𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐦

Once all the boys settled down they planned to go to out

Once all the boys settled down they planned to go to out. Mara wanted to go but Paul told her it'd be better if she stayed in the cave. So she she did. Leading her too where she is now. Sitting on one side of the old couch with her back against the arm and Star doing the same on the other side.

Star started the conversation. "So...is it true? Are you really like them?" She kept her eyes on her hands in front of her, not wanting to look Mara directly.

Complete opposite, Mara looked straight at Star. "Yeah, it's true." There was a bit of awkward silence after. Neither of them really knowing what to talk about. Then Mara had a question, "Why haven't you?"

Star knew the question was going to be asked eventually. She closed her eyes, being a little embarrassed by it. "Michael was supposed to be my first," she said in a hushed voice. 

Mara didn't like how the atmosphere became somewhat dull, so she tried to lighten it. "It's amazing you know. The feeling you get, makes you feel like the strongest being."

"The sun..."

"Screw the sun. The night is when all the fun happens anyway." Mara said all this with a smile, loving what she's become.

With a serious face, Star asked, "Why'd you do it Mara? Why'd you practically end your own life."

When Mara looked up, looked Star in the eyes and with the genuine smile said, "Because I love him. More than anything in this world and I can't imagine my life without him. I didn't want to grow old and let him watch as I slowly disappear. I want to be him forever."

Star gave her a small smile. She knew how much Mara and Paul love each other, and she'd hope to find that kind of love one day as well.