𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐩𝐭.𝟐

The undead couple walked along the beach in comfortable silence

The undead couple walked along the beach in comfortable silence. The only noises to be heard were the crashing of waves, and the screams of people on the boardwalk. 

From a little ways ahead of them, Mara could make out a fire. When they got closer she could saw a guy dressed in rags, sitting on the sand caressing a bottle of liquor. His eyes starred into the flame like it was brainwashing. 

Mara turned to Paul, "What are we doing?"

Paul caressed his lovers face with his hands. He didn't know how she was going to react to what he was about to show her. "I need you to trust me. Okay?" Since she didn't really understand what was going on still, Mara could do nothing but agree with a small nod. So with a small smile Paul went over to the man and held him so he wouldn't be able to get away. He looked at Mara one last time till he sank his teeth in the mans neck.

Mara watched from a few feet. She knew what he was doing, but what she didn't know was why he was making such a big deal about it. When he looked back up, Paul's face had changed. His face become more stern, and his eyes turned in explosions. Mara couldn't take her eyes away.

He stood up with the body that had blood falling from it's neck. "Drink." He said, through sharp, red colored teeth. Mara walked up to it and with little to no hesitation she let her mouth fall on the open wound. Unlike when she drank Paul's blood, this blood tasted almost sweet, like it almost the best thing she'd every tasted. When she finally pulled away her features had become similar to Paul's.

The moment Paul laid eyes on her new face he dropped the body and smashed his mouth onto hers. He'd never thought he'd love someone as much as he loved Mara.