𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫

After their brief celebration of Mara's final decision, Paul lead her to his bike where all the boys were waiting

After their brief celebration of Mara's final decision, Paul lead her to his bike where all the boys were waiting. When they got close enough all the boys smiled at her presence, "Hi boys."

"Hey Mara," David said. "Is today the day?"

Mara looked down, then at Paul, "Yeah. Yeah it is." 

Then they all started cheering, "Woo!"

Before she got on the motorcycle, she said to Paul, "Babe, I gotta go to the bathroom first, I'll be right back."

He watched her as she walked away from him. It was then he knew for sure, this is the woman I want to spent the rest of my life with.

Marko saw his friend gazing to nowhere, "So Paul, what's on your mind?"

"Mara."

"Of course she is."

Mara started to walk back to the guys when she saw the back of a familiar acquaintance. "Michael?" He turned around, confirming to it was him. "Hey, you made it."

"Oh, yeah."

She looked past him to see Paul staring her with an anxious expression. "I gotta go, but I'll see you another time, yeah?" Michael sheepishly nodded. His eyes followed her as she walked toward the guys on bikes. The same guys that the girl he was just staring at was with.

When Mara climbed on the back of Paul's bike, he turned his head sideways, "You know him?" He asked, motioning with his head to Michael who was now walking away.

"A friend of a friend."