𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐞

The boardwalk was it's usual crowded, loud, and flashy with all the lights

The boardwalk was it's usual crowded, loud, and flashy with all the lights. People go to the boardwalk all the time, but the night was when it really thrived. What with all the teenagers and young adults prancing around, enjoying their youth.  

While walking around with Paul. Mara couldn't stop thinking about the other night, and how she wanted so badly to do it again. Every shoulder she bumped, every unbelievably obnoxious laugh she heard. She caught Paul's hand swinging at his side and squeezed it.

From this action Paul put his arms around her whilst they were walking. He knew what she was going through and he wanted to help her. "Don't worry, we all went through it. Just, try not to think about it."

"Then what am I supposed to think about?" She said frantically, her eyes shifting from person to person not being able to focus for longer than a minute. 

Paul didn't really know what to say. He was hopping she'd think of something herself and stick with it. "I don't know...I kinda thought you'd come up with something."

She rolled her eyes and turned her head away from him. "Thanks, you're so helpful."

Her sarcasm struck him like a needle to the eye. Stopping in his tracks he pulled Mara close to him to try to take her mind away from everything around them. "Think about me," he whispered to her. She looked up at him and smiled, know he loved as much as she loved him. Her scattered mind finally collected itself and only focused on Paul. Then they shared a slow and passionate kiss. Paul pulled away first, his eyes glancing a direction and seeing all the guys on their bikes. David raised an eyebrow, a motion that said let's go. "Come on, the boys are waiting for us."

They walked up to the group together. David smiled at the couple, "Hello Mara." He was proud of Mara for doing the deed Star has been neglecting.

"Hi David." Mara said with confidence. She got on the back of Paul's bike and rapped her arms around him. From over his shoulder she could see Star and Michael walking together. She could hear them talking about names and laughing. "What are we waiting for?" She asked no one in particular. Nobody answered her, instead they proceed to ride towards Star and Michael who looked to be getting on his own motorcycle.

They surrounded them, not giving them a way out. "Where are you going Star?" David asked.

Star looked at him and averted her gaze. "For a ride," she said, with the little amount of confidence she had. "This is Michael," she introduced the awkward looking brunette on the bike.

She went to get on Michael's bike again and David stopped her again. "Star." He simply said with that serious look that he gave Paul earlier.

As much as Star tried to not admit it, David scared her, especial when he was like this. Quiet yet oh so demanding. Nevertheless she walked over to David and got on the back of his bike.

From the behind Paul, Mara started to space out from everything that was going on. She rested her forehead in between his shoulder blades and let out a small sigh. Knowing he'd hear her, Mara said in a small voice, "I'm bored."

Paul smiled, "Don't worry, it's about to get really exciting." He waited till David finished talking then got ready. He turned his head to the side, "Hold on." Mara smiled and grasped her hands together in front of Paul's chest. 

Then they were off. Down the stairs, onto the sand, and along the beach. The wind rushing through Mara's air made the adrenaline in her surge. It wasn't long till they reached the edge of the cliff. From her spot on the back she watched David and Michael almost go at it with each other.