𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐯𝐞

Michael and the boys stopped at the edge of the cliff where the ocean hit the rocks

Michael and the boys stopped at the edge of the cliff where the ocean hit the rocks. The all hurried out except Michael who need Sams support to stand. The sun was draining his energy. The Frog brothers spoke some nonsense to each other then to Michael and Sam, then they all headed down into the cave where the blood suckers slept.

Michael yelled at the boys to leave Star alone and stumbled over to her bed. He started to take her and Laddie up to the car as the other three searched for the big guys, and Mara.

They found a cold tunnel that they crawled through to inspect what was on the other side. They had to go through the thick layers of cobwebs that seems to grow from everywhere. The closer they got, the more that can smell the strong scent of the immortals. When the end of their tunnel came, they saw nothing.

Sam started to give up. "Come one guys, it looks like a dead end. Let's head back."

Edgar Frog, being the serious vampire hunter he is, wasn't going to give up. "There must be coffins here someplace."

But Sam was getting over it. "There's nothing here, let's just go."

After a few more swings of their flashlights, they finally decided to look up. "Jesus!" Edgars loud exclamation made the other two to look up as well. They all let out their own yells of terror before quieting themselves.

There, hanging from some old pipes and pieces of wood, were the 5 creatures they were looking for. They all had their arms crossed over their chests slightly swaying in their spots. Except Paul, he had his arms wrapped around Mara, whilst she was snuggled in his jacket.

The vampires must've been in a very deep sleep to not here the boys on the ground yelling, nor did they hear them climbing the wall to reach them. When the boys stopped, the first one in front of them was Marko. Alan handed his brother a wooden stake and watched as he lodged it into the vampires chest.

Marko awoke from the sudden feeling of pain hitting him. He let out an ungodly scream that woke up his brother. They all started to screech as well when they saw their friend being murdered and they watched as his body fell down. That's when they saw the three humans