𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐩𝐭.𝟏

Paul and Mara walked into the cave with their hands intertwined

Paul and Mara walked into the cave with their hands intertwined. He turned to her and wrapped his arms around her. He knew that she was still hesitant, so he waited. Wanting to comfort her in every way at the moment. Mara buried her face in Paul's shoulder, her mind was racing with a million reasons not to do this, but her heart was fully dedicated to Paul. "I'm ready." 

She looked up at him and took his face in her hands. Lightly pulling his head down, she guided their lips together. When they molded together perfectly, Mara rested her arms on his shoulders and Paul's hands found their way to her waist.

One of his hands traveled a little lower. Then he pulled away for a second to whisper, "Jump." She did, wrapping her legs around his waist. He replace his hands on her behind and flew them to an upper cave. It had little trinkets scattered across the floor, old paintings and pictures crookedly hanging on the walls, and a large bed covered in torn up red sheets.

He gently laid her down on it and continued to worship her, wanting this to be as special as possible. Slow and lovingly, they removed every article of clothing they were wearing. 

And they made love.

Until the moon had risen to its highest, and Paul knew it was time. He and Mara sat on the bed facing each other. Reaching over to the bed side table Paul grabbed a knife, with a red hilt. He watched as she perked up, signifying she was ready for what was going to happened.

He pressed the blade right above his collarbone and drug in across, letting the blood slowly drip out of it. Mara watched the deep red liquid spill out of Paul, she got closer to him and put her mouth on the open wound. The metallic taste was so strong she wince, but not pulling away. 

When he felt she'd had enough, Paul drew Mara back to see her face. A droplet of blood slowly going down the side of her mouth. He wiped it away with his thumb an they sat there, staring at each other. 

Then they loved each other again, until the sun started to rise.