Brontide: The Lighthouse Series

BOOK TWO WILL HAVE REGULAR UPDATES STARTING ON FEBRUARY 1ST, 2019.

CHAPTER ONE HAS BEEN PUBLISHED AS A SNEAK PEAK, BE SURE TO CHECK IT OUT.

AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE LOVE AND SUPPORT FOR THE LIGHTHOUSE, I TRULY APPRECIATE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU.

BRONTIDE:

(n.) the low rumble of thunder.

) the low rumble of thunder

The Man of Steel is dead. The world is in mourning and an uproar. A new threat has surfaced, and a team of incredibly powerful metahumans has been recruited to defeat the one known as Steppenwolf. The one who wants to destroy the world.

Arthur and Ingrid are stronger than ever, they live together and love each other and now saving the world together is their first priority. She joins the team to get Arthur to stay and help and she's somewhat of a babysitter to a bitter and annoyed Arthur. But Arthur's attitude has been more sour than usual and as Ingrid worries for him, she can't help but put his issues on the back burner when her own bubble to the surface.

  While trying to conceal her changing body, keeping it to herself is becoming a harder job then she first thought, how long can she keep her secret?

And what will happen when Arthur realizes he isn't the first to know?