Sayonara! (goodbye)

*10 months later*

I was pregnant. It was a boy. Me and Kakashi already decided his name, which would be Akashi. I was lying on the hospital bed, screaming in pain, like I was gonna destroy everything.

*Kakashi's POV*

"Come on Aesha! Come out Akashi!" Kakashi said being worried.

"Why does it have to hurt like this! I think I'm gonna die, DATTEBANE!!" Aesha yelled.

After 6 minutes of hearing Aesha screaming in pain, I heard cries. He was finally here, the little demon!

"Akashi!" I said as approach him.

"No, the mother must see the baby first!" Tsunade said.

*My POV*

"Aesha it's a boy!" Grandma Tsunade said.

"I know it was gonna be a boy dattebane!" I smiled.

"Here!" Grandma said as she approach me.

I held Akashi in my hands and smiled.

"Hello Akashi! I'm your Mommy!" I smiled

"I'm your Daddy!!" Kakashi said.

"And she's your elder sister, Megumi!" Kakashi added.

"Hi Akashi I'm your sister!" Megumi waved.

Everyone came and congratulated us. Then they went outside and talked among themselves including Megumi and Kakashi. I was alone with Akashi.

"So Akashi, I hope you'll be a good boy, huh?" I smiled and he smiled too.

"Who's the good boy here! Who's the good boy! Yes it's Akashi!" I laughed.

*BOOM*

I heard people screaming.

(A/N: "Shit man not again!" -rolls eyes-) -_-

It was that asshole (masked man/ Obito) again. I quickly teleported to my parents' house which I took great care of it and carefully laid Akashi on the bed. My clone stayed with him, along with Lugarugan and Pikachu if ever that idiot would do something.

"Prepare everything!" I said and my clone nodded.

I then teleported back to the hospital.

"We met again my dear jinchuriki!!" He said.

"How many times should I tell the Akatsuki that I'm married! Why can't you guys leave the Akatsuki and find a girl to marry with, huh?" I rolled my eyes.

"Ooooh yeah it's because you all don't have friends! Am I right, Obito?" I smirked and his eyes widened.

"H-HOW... Do... You... K- know?" He was shocked.