Thank God!

*Kakashi's POV*

Tsunade - Sama started to examine me along with Shizune. Then Shizune came to me and said, "Kakashi please go outside!"

"B-but Aesha needs me!" I said pushing her to the side.

"No Kakashi! Please go outside!" Shizune said.

"No Aesha! I-I won't leave her! Leave me Shizune!" I insisted.

"Kakashi Sensei! Come out! I'm worried about Aesha - Chan too!" Sakura said holding my arm.

Kakashi got out and Shizune closed the door. Then Kakashi punched the wall out of anger. There was a giant cracking mark on the wall. Then he leaned against the wall and sat on the floor.

"Kakashi Sensei calm down!" Sakura said.

"How can I calm down! I-I will die if I don't see her face!" I cried.

"Kakashi!!" I heard my name. I turned to the side of the familiar voice and saw Pakkun running to me.

"Pakkun? Why are you doing here?" I asked.

"Kakashi, Megumi is looking for you and Ms Aesha!" It said.

"Megumi!! You left her alone at home?!" I shouted.

"No no! On the way I saw Ms Hinata and she's with Megumi right now!" Pakkun explained.

"Ok!" I said looking away.

"How is Ms Aesha?" It asked.

"We don't know yet! Tsunade - Sama is examining her!" Sakura answered.

"Hmm!" Pakkun sat down.

*Hinata's POV*

"Aunt Hinata! Where's mama and daddy?" Megumi asked.

"Don't worry Megumi!! They will be here in a few minutes! They have gone to meet a dear friend! He lives very far!" I lied.

"Oh ok!" Megumi said as she switched on the TV.

"Aesha - Chan I hope you're fine!" I thought looking out of the window.

"Ms Hinata?!" Brownie called me.

"Yes Brownie?" I said looking at it.

"Can you open the door for me? I'll be back in awhile! I'm going to look for Aesha and Kakashi!" Brownie said.

"Ok be careful!" I said watching it going.

*Brownie's POV*

"Ms Aesha please be ok!" I thought as I ran as fast I could to see someone I know. Then I saw Mr Sasuke.

"Sasuke - San!" I stopped and walked to him.

"Huh? You're Aesha's ninja dog, right?" He asked.

"Yes I am!" I replied.