Movie or game?

*At my house*

"Movie?" Tenten asked.

"Ok as you wish! Scary, comedy, sad or action?" I asked.

"No scary movie! Hima won't be able to watch!" Boruto said.

"You have a point! For the first time!" I said the last part so that Boruto could not hear.

"No I don't want to watch movie!!" Hinata said.

"Yeah me too!" Temari and Ino said.

"Games?" I said.

"Hell yeah!! Why didn't you said earlier! I heard that you have 'just dance', Mario kart, Wii sports and Mario Bros!!!" Sakura said.

"Yeah it's true but where did you heard that?" I asked.

"Hehe Kakashi Sensei told me when you were not in the village." She replied.

"Hmm.... Whatever... Well as I have two TVs, me, Sakura, Hinata and Ino, we'll play 'just dance' on this and you four (Tenten, Temari, Tsunade and Mom) play any of these three games! Ok" I said.

"Okay!!" They exclaimed.

"And kids (Boruto, Himawari and Sarada) you cam choose any game on the Nintendo switch! But you cooperate with each other, got it?! This goes specially for you, Boruto!" I said.

"Ok Aunt Aesha!" He said.

"Ok let's start! Let's see who will be first, dattebane!" I said and we started dancing on the song 'hot and cold' as shown below.

*At the end of the song*

"Yayyyy I won, I won!!" I shouted.

"Yeah yeah we'll about that later!!" Sakura said.

We played then switched game with the others and with the kids also, until we were bored. After a few minutes we switched off everything then each of them went to their respective house waving and saying goodbye to each other. I went to my room and changed. I put on a sweater/cardigan (see pic below) and wore black socks then went in the living room.

 I put on a sweater/cardigan (see pic below) and wore black socks then went in the living room

I was all alone with Pikachu and Lugarugan. I took my phone and waited for Kakashi to come.

*After fifteen minutes*

The bell rang.

"Oh he's here!" I said getting up to open the door.

"Thank God you're here Kakashi, I was bor- " I stopped as I saw Naruto and Sasuke holding Kakashi.

"You guys? Kakashi!!" I said.