Surprise over surprise!!

*At my house*

I connected my phone to the radio by Bluetooth and I then turned up the full volume which was playing the song of 'Ed Sheeran - Thinking out loud.' I was singing loudly. I went to take a bath which took 15 minutes. After that I went to my room. I saw a white box on my bed. I looked at it for some times then decided to open it. I opened it and saw a piece of paper on it. It was written:

This is for you please wear it tonight, for me! I know it'll fit you! Be there in time. Love you!

~K

"Kakashi!!" I said smiling as I took the outfit in my hands. (See picture below). I made up my mind to dye my hairs as the party would start at 7 PM and it was only 6! I dye it brown at the tips.
(I know you must be thinking that I'm mad!! *I have long hair*)

After dyeing them, I straightened them I curled them then I wore the outfit

After dyeing them, I straightened them I curled them then I wore the outfit. I took a look at the clock and it was 18: 50.

"Wow time is running!!" I said to myself.

I took all my belongings(my phone too) and was about to leave when I heard the bell of the door.

"Coming!! Man who's disturbing me at this time!" I said as I ran the door and opened which shows Kakashi holding a bouquet of red rose. His mouth fell agape when he saw me. "Y-You're looking...... beautiful!" He said and I saw his cheeks going pink under his mask.

We were looking in each other's eyes as he gave me the bouquet. We were then cut off by my phone which was ringing. BLOODY PHONE.

"I-It's D-Dad!" I said and picked up the phone.
"Y-Yes Dad?" I said calmly.
"Where are you Aesha we're all waiting for you!!!!" He shouted.

"Yeah yeah I'm coming as if it was the end of the world!!" I groaned and hung up.

"Kakashi let's go!" I said closing the door with one hand and holding the bouquet in one hand. Then I hold Kakashi's hand and flashed step to Ichiraku's Ramen where the party was been held.
As we entered, everybody yelled, " SURPRISE!! Welcome back!!"

"Heyyyy!! Thank you guys!!" I said smiling.

Everyone was there, Mom, Dad my two idiot brothers, and everybody, just everybody!!!

"You shouldn't thank us! But instead you should thanks Kakashi. He organised everything!!" Naruto said.

"Oh uh.... Well thank you Kakashi!!" I said walking to the table.

"Awwww my daughter is looking so cuuuuuutttteeee!!!" Mom (Kushina) said.

"Yeah Mom calm down, I'm not a kid anymore!!" I said pushing her hands away and Kakashi sat next to me.