Dinner at Sasuke's house!

I turned back and was about to walk home when I heard a voice, "You're going out tonight!"

I turned and saw kakashi.

"Kakashi! Yeah I'm going at Sasuke's house to have dinner! You wanna come?" I asked.

"No thanks I'm not in mood!" He said.

"But why, let's go. What's the problem?" I asked.

"Haven't you forgotten something?" He asked.

"What did I forgot?" I replied.

"I thought you were coming to visit me!!" He shouted.

"Yeah I know I was coming! Why are you shouting?" I said.

"I'm not shouting, I'm just reminding you that you had to visit me!" He yelled.

"Hey calm down! Why are you being like that?!" I said.

"I'm fine! You could have at least informed me about the Akatsuki!!" He said.

"Oh come on I was handling everything and then Naruto and Sasuke came, things got even more easier!" I exclaimed.

"And stop being over protective. I can take care of myself!" I added.

"With that injured and bleeding right hand?" He said raising an eyebrow.

"It will heal soon!" I said rolling my eyes.

"And I'm not being over protective, I just care about you!" He said.

"As I told you I can take care of myself. You're the hokage, mind your own business!" I said furiously.

"Excuse me? What did you say?" He questionned.

"Yes you heard it right! Mind your own business! No need to care about me because I know that at least my two brothers are concerned about me except for some people!" I said.

"Haha oh come on, stop over reacting!" He laughed.

"Over reacting? Naruto and Sasuke sensed Kurama's and my chakra from where Naruto's office! You, did you sense something??" I said being angry.

"Yeah I sensed but I had a lot of work- " he was cut off by me.

"Work! That's mean for you, work is more important than wife!" I said.

"I was about to- "he said but again I cut him off.

"Keep it for yourself. Oh yeah I forgot you're Kakashi, not Naruto! At least Naruto left his shadow clone at office and came here to help me even though he had more work than you!!" I said. I felt hot tears rolling down my cheeks and I turned back to walk away.

"Aesha don't- " he said.

"Sorry Kakashi but today you have seriously disappointed me! You let me down!" I said, turning to look at him as I awoke my sharingan.

"Don't talk to me and leave me alone!" I added before disappearing.

My POV

I got home, opened the door and rushed to the bathroom to take a long bath. I got out after 30 minutes and take a look at the time which was showing 18:30.

"Huh I need to leave in 30 minutes!!" I said to myself.

"I'll leave now and go for a walk! Pikachu, Luga let's go!" I said.

I opened the door and saw Kakashi looking down. He then said, "Aesha I'm sorry for everything!"

"I told you not to talk to me! Let's go you two!" I said pushing Kakashi out of my way.