Sakura - Chan! Help me!!

*The next morning*

I woke up. I went to the bathroom and came out 10 minutes later. Then I went to the pool. I sat on a chair to relax taking a cup of coffee with me and listened to some music.

*After a few minutes*

"Hey good morning!" I heard Kakashi's voice.

"Morning Kashi!" I said getting up from the chair and gave him a morning kiss. I got back to my chair. He took my coffee, drank a bit of it and sat on the chair next to me.

"Kakashi?" I called him.

"Yeah what is it love?" He asked.

"Let's go shopping today at the mall with the others! What say? If they agree then tell them to be ready at twelve." I said turning to him.

"Ok I'll ask them as they are already awake!" He said getting up from his chair and he was about to go inside when I stopped him.

"And yeah Kakashi!!" I said and he turned back.

"Yeah?!" He said.

"Go and make your own coffee!" I said giving him a weird smile. His eyes widened and he went in without saying a word.

*Kakashi's POV*

"Hey guys! Aesha was saying if you guys want to, we can go shopping to the mall!" I said.

"Ok!" They all agreed.

"If it's gonna be a drag, yes or else n-" Temari cut Shika off.

"Don't you dare say no! Got it?" Temari said grabbing Shika's collar.

"Ok ok I'll go!" Shikamaru said and we all laughed at him.

"Ok you guys have one hour to get ready! We will leave at noon!" I said.

"Where's Aesha?" Sasuke asked.

"She's outside near the pool!" I replied.

"Ok!" Sasuke said and went to Aesha.

*Sasuke's POV*

"Good morning princess!" I said as I sat on a bench beside Aesha.

"Good morning Sasuke!" She said as she streches her hand upwards.

"I'm sure the water is cold, eh?" I asked.

"Yeah it was snowing yesterday and now it's snowing just a bit!" She said.

"Yeah! Wanna swim?" I asked smiling at her.

"What!!! Are you insane?? The water must be really cold!!" She said as she got up from her chair and pointed at the water.

"If you go first, I'll follow you!" She added.

"Hmm.... Ok!" I agreed and went to the pool. I knelt down and touch the water surface with my hand.

"Shit! It's fucking cold!! Why did I agree to go in?!" I thought.

"What is it? Go in!!" I heard Aesha say.

"Yes Sakura I'm coming! Sorry Sakura is calling me!" I lied and was about to walk away when Aesha grabbed my hand.

"Where do you think you're going duckbutt??!" I smirked and threw Sasuke in the cold water.

"DAMNIT! IT'S FUCKING COLD! YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS AESHA!" I shouted as I got out of the pool and ran after her.

*My POV*

"If you catch me of course!" I shouted running inside.

"Sakura - Chan! Help me!!" I yelled as I got in Sakura's room and got behind her, holding her shoulders.

"Sakura - Chan! Look at Sasuke - Chan, he threw me in the pool! T-the w-water was v-very cold!" I lied.

"Sasuke - Kun!! Why did you do that?" Sakura asked looking at Sasuke angrily.

"N-no! She's lying! SHE threw me in the water. Look I'm completely drenched!" Sasuke said.

"Aesha - Chan? Is it the truth?" Sakura asked turning to me.

"No! He wanted me to go in first!" I said looking at Sasuke.

"You know, you two are like two little kids who fight for nothing!" Sakura said.

"Hmm..." Me and Sasuke hummed looking at the opposite side and pouted.

"Sasuke - Kun! Go and dry yourself." Sakura said pointing to the bathroom.

"And Aesha - Chan you may go!" She added.

"Hmm!" Me and Sasuke hummed.

When I reached the door I called Sasuke and Sakura. They looked at me and I said, "I grabbed Sasuke's hand and threw him in the pool!" Then I ran to my room.

*Sasuke's POV*

"See and you always keep blaming me for everything!" I said sticking my forehead to Sakura's.

"Sorry but she is younger than you! She has the right to prank you, right?" Sakura said.

"Pfft whatever!" I said and went to the bathroom. I heard that Sakura was laughing.

"Stop laughing it's not fair!" I shouted.

"Yeah yeah!" Sakura said and continued laughing.

*My POV*

"Aww man that was too funny!" I told Kakashi.

"What happened?" He asked.

"I threw Sasuke in the pool and the water was very cold!" I said.

"Really! What was his reaction?" He asked.

"He got out of the pool and ran after me! I ran to Sakura and told her that Sasuke threw me in the pool! She got mad and yelled at Sasuke. You know how I am... I then told Sakura that it was me and I came to you!" I said smiling at him.

"I didn't know that you had an evil side!" He said pulling down his mask.

"Everyone has an me evil side even you my dear Kakashi!!" I said pinching his nose.

"Well I'm going to the bathroom We have to go shopping." I said walking towards the bathroom but Kakashi grabbed my hand and pulled me to him.

"Let me go Kakashi!!" I said calmly trying to break free from him.

"And if I don't want?" He asked kissing my neck and I moaned his name.

I pushed him back and ran to the bathroom sticking my tongue out to him.

As we were all ready at 12 o'clock, we walked to the mall together.