"I told you it would be a girl!!"

*A few months later*

"Kakashi!! Stay with me!" I said feeling everything moving.

"I'm right here, honey! Don't worry." Kakashi said holding my hand.

"We are all here. I'm here, your parents, Naruto, Sasuke and the others! You'll be perfectly fine. You need to be strong for Megumi!" He said.

"Please stay outside! We'll let you in later! Kakashi you can come!" Grandma Tsunade said.

"Ok!" Kakashi said and went in.

"Kakashi Kakashi Kakashi!! Where are you?? KAKASHI!!!!" I yelled.

"Hey why are you stressing like that? I'm here!" He said to console me.

"Let's begin quick!" Grandma Tsunade said.

"Aesha push!" She added.

"AHHHHH!!!! IT'S FUCKING HURTING, DATTEBANE!!!!!" I shouted.

*Dad's POV*

"Don't worry Kushina! She'll be ok!" I said.

"AHHHHH!!!! IT'S FUCKING HURTING, DATTEBANE!!!!!" We heard Aesha shouting.

"Aesha!" Kushina was about to run to the door when I(Minato) grabbed her hand.

"Kushina no stay here! Tsunade said that she'll let us in later!" I said.

"But Minato sh- "

"Don't worry Kakashi is with her! She's absolutely like you, you know!" I said laughing.

*My POV*

"Come on Aesha push!!!" I heard Kakashi say.

"I'M TRYING YOU IDIOT! AHHHH!" I shouted.

*Sarada's POV*

"Papa! Do you think Aunt Aesha will be fine!" I asked my Dad.

"My sister is not weak! She's the strongest ninja in Konoha! She will be perfectly fine, don't worry Sarada!" Sasuke said.

*Tsunade's POV*

"Come on Aesha! I can see the head! Some more efforts come on! PUSH!" Grandma Tsunade said.

*Kakashi's POV*

"Come on Aesha! Come on Megumi!!" I said.

*My POV*

"AHHHHHHH!!!" I yelled and pushed with all my strength. She was finally here, my baby, Megumi.

"It's a girl! Congratulations Kakashi and Aesha!" Grandma Tsunade said happily.

"Megumi!" Kakashi said approaching to the baby.

"No the mother should see the baby first!" She said moving to me.

"Megumi!!" I said holding her and tears were filled in my eyes.

Tsunade went out and said, "You can go!" Then everyone went in.

"Congrats!" Each of them said one by one.

"I told you it would be a girl!!" Kakashi said and he smiled under his mask. I put Megumi next to me on the bed.

"Hey Aesha!" Naruto whispered in my ear.

"What is it you idiot?" I said.

"Why does Kakashi Sensei wear a mask and how does he looks without his mask!" He whispered again.

"Do you think it's the right time, Naruto?! I'll tell you later!" I said rolling my eyes.

Sakura grabbed Naruto's cloak from behind and pulled him then said, "You idiot stop disturbing her!!"