Chapter 19.

''I don't think anything is broken,'' Niall says, getting on his knees next to Finn and rolling his eyes. After breakfast, Niall got the clothes the girls brought out of Finn's trunk. It's so much nicer to just slip into a jeans and t-shirt, instead of a tight dress and high heels. Andrew left while we got ready, saying that I should give him a call and he would drive us home. I'm still surprised how polite he is. After we all got dressed, I braided my hair in a side braid just when Finn woke up. We tried to get him off the sofa for over ten minutes now.

Finn squeeze his eyes shut, groaning. ''If you touch me I swear to god-''

''He won't,'' I assure him, sitting next to Niall. ''Was it never this bad?''

Finn's eyes move to look into mine. I could see the tiredness and regret flashing behind the blue. He presses his lips into a fine line, as my hand moves to his hair. ''What do think is broken?''

''My ribs. I have trouble breathing,'' he explains, not breaking eye contact.

I could hear the shower turning off, signaling that Heather got out of the shower. While having breakfast Heather was complaining about how we woke her up, and how that's partly why we're the reason for her headache, and that a shower is the only thing to help.

"How do you think it you broke your rib?!'' Emma asks, giving me and Niall a look. But her eyes linger a few seconds longer on Niall's then necessary. As if she's done something bad and has been caught, her cheeks turn pink.

These two have been flirting with each other all breakfast long.

''Harry hit him that area repeatedly with his boots,'' I explain, looking at my hands, as Finn starts coughing again. ''I told you we should have brought him to the hospital!''

Niall face snaps at me. ''And how would you have explained his state? I'm sorry but he slipped while drunk?!'' he snaps at me. ''It's not like you did any of this before, so don't act like we're the inexperienced ones.''

I look away, feeling my whole face heating up. I hate when someone snaps at me, I always feel so ashamed. Even when I have no reason to be.

''Hey, calm down,'' Finn says angrily. ''She gets it.''

''It won't matter,'' Em sighs. ''If it's anything near broken he has to go to a hospital.''

I look up, starring right into Finn's eyes. He closes them for a moment, moving slightly on the sofa. A pained groan comes from him, as he lays completely flat on his back. I don't think I could bear so much pain. His eyes and tone is emotionless as he speaks: ''Take a look Mia.''

My eyes widen and I gulp down heavily. ''Why me?'' my tone is something between a whisper and a nervous squeak. And as much as I try to hide it, I can feel slight panic rising up in my chest. What if I do something wrong? Or hurt him?

He moves his head to look at me. ''Because I trust you.''

Niall moves out of the way, as I just sit there starring at Finn's face. Unbelievable, why didn't they just listen to me from the beginning? We should have brought him to a hospital and Harry to the police. He can't just go around beating people and then getting away it with his pretty smug face.

I shake my hands out in hopes for it to stop shaking. I get on my knees, stretching my body upwards, so I'm a little higher. Slowly I move Finn's shirt up his torso. He lifts his back, which makes him grunt in pain. A sound I have never heard him make before. He squeeze his eyes shut, all colors leaving his face. I imagine all the times Finn fell or got hurt since we met. And I never, ever saw him in a state like this. I can't even begin to imagine his pain.

As I move the shirt up I sharply intake my breath. I look up at Niall, whose eyes are wide in shock. ''Does that change your mind?''

I look over at Finn whose eyes are close. ''How bad is it?''