Chapter 4.

"I figured you could might help me on this?" I ask carefully.

Finn's eyes lock with mine for a short moment, before I look back at the road. "What do you need? You want to sneak out or some shit?"

"No, no. I want you to talk to mum with me? She listens to you... I don't know why."

"Well thanks," He laughs. "Let's see what I can do."

I flash him a big smile. "Thank you. That really means a lot."

He grins at me, opening the window and letting the cool air fill the car. "If it makes you smile like that, sure. Will you drive me back to College?"

"Or you could already buy a car instead of taking the bus!" I tell him as we come near our house. "You can't always take the bus, CSU is three hours from here!"

"Yeah, yeah whatever."

As I drive towards our house I can literally feel Finn tensing next to me. I give him a weird look, following his gaze towards a curly haired boy who stands next to his car, trying to fit a bag into the back seat.

I park, climbing out when Harry looks up, our gazes meeting for a second before he looks behind me. He stands straight crunching up his nose in disgust.

Whoa, I did not see that coming. Do they know each other?!

"Finn?" I look behind me seeing his fists balled. "Hey don't mind him."

"I certainly don't," He growls.

Harry slams his car door way to loud, giving me and Finn one last glare before he gets into his car and drives away.

I turn towards Finn, eyes wide. "What on earth was that?!"

"Nothing for you to worry about." He looks after Harry before putting his hand on my shoulder. I brush it away.

"Tell me," I press.

"No let's go talking to your mum," He walks into the house leaving me wondering where they know each other from.

And why they hate each other.

A/N.: Hi guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! If you did please vote and comment to let me know what you think!