The Station

In the morning they left. Isabel still frightened from her dream hadn't slept very much.

"So, this guy, Chuck. What does he have to do with all this?" Isabel asks, sitting in the back seat, doodling in her notebook.

"Well, he's a prophet and.." Sam starts saying, but Isabel isn't paying attention anymore. She looks at her notebook, it's a sketch of a man. Isabel concentrates on the picture, where had she seen this before.

"Isabel?" Isabel finally hears, looking up.

"Hmm?" Sam rolls his eyes.

"Were you even listening?" Dean asks, not taking his eyes off the road for but a second.

"No, not really." Isabel says, changing the subject quickly. "Have you seen him before?" Isabel says, showing Sam her sketch.

Sam's eyes go wide and he shows Dean. "That's Chuck." 

"What the hell! Where did you get that?" Dean yells, turning his head for only a second.

Isabel rolled her eyes. She drew it, duh. "I drew it." Isabel says.

Dean turns his head and just stares at Sam with his 'WTF' face.

Dean pulls the Impala into a gas station. "Hey, Isabel? You wanna go and get some snacks?" He asks, handing 20 dollars to her.

Isabel nodded, she knew what Dean was doing. While she was gone, he was going to talk about her. She was used to it, nobody took her seriously because she's so young. She sighed and got out of the car, heading into the station.

Sam and Dean get out of the Impala and Dean puts money in the gas thingy that he didn't remember the name of.

Sam leans against the Impala. "So, Dean. What's so important that we can't talk to Isabel about it?" Sam ask, questionably.

Dean turns around and smiles. "Aw, Sammy. I just thought that maybe she would know the differentce between a cake and a pie." He says, indicating to Sam's knowledge of the matter.

Sam rolls his eyes. "Whatever, Dean. Seriously, what's up?"

"It's just, Isabel. You know? I mean, how is she not going crazy with what's all going on?"

Sam shrugs. "I don't know Dean, she's been through a lot before, with her family and everything. I mean, she might just be used to it, you know?" Sam says, not really knowing the answer.

Dean sighs, "Yeah, maybe. Where is Isabel anyway? Shouldn't she be back by know?" Dean says, looking at Sam and heading out to the Station.