The Prophet Chuck

It's been awhile since I updated. So here's the next chapter. If you read the first chapter, then you know that all this is from the past. This part of the story is getting closer to the end. Which means We'll be in the present from Chapter 1 soon. Tell me what you think so far. Hugs- Isabel

Isabel's POV:

When Dean and I got back to the hotel, Cas was already gone and Sam had packed up everything, so we left. 

I'm still pretty shoken up by Castiel's visit, but I think I can survive. I was staring out of the window, just thinking, when we stopped. I look up and see a house in front of us. This must be where the Chuck guy lives.

"This is it." Dean says, I look at the house as I get out of the car. I follow Sam and Dean to the door, as they knock and a man answers. He has short blackish brown hair, which was curly. He had some facial hair and looked like he was having a hangover and hadn't slept in over a week.

I just smile as he looks at me. "You better come inside." He says, his voice higher than I imagined.

We go inside. His living room is a mess. He has papers all over the floor and empty vodka and brandy bottles. He was wearing a robe with only underwear under it. He quickly tied his robe up. 

He gestured for us to sit on the couch. I did, the place smelled of..... well, I wasn't even really sure 'what' it smelled like. all I knew was I didn't like it.

Chuck sat opposite us, he was staring at me for what seemed like forever, then he finally said. "Wow." And poured himself a glass of brandy. He took in a deep breath after finishing his drink.

"It's really you. Isabel. Wow." He says, sitting back in his chair.

"Yes, it's really me." I say, matter of fact like.

"Yeah." He shook his head. "Sorry, I'm Chuck." He says.

"So I guessed." I say, really thinking this guy was weird.

"Okay, so we brought the chick like you said. Although you might have wanted to point out that she's a kid." Dean says, annoyed. I sigh, he wasn't get over that was he?

"Yeah, sorry. Didn't think of that." Chuck says, awkwardly.

"Clearly." Dean says still pouting.

After a minute of silence Chuck cleared his throat and spoke. "Do you guys, uh, think you good uh let Isabel and I talk privately, if it's not too much trouble. I mea..." He began muttering.

"Yeah, Chuck it's fine." Sam says, realizing that Chuck was very uncomforable.

"Com'on Dean, let's go get some food from that diner down the street." Sam says, glancing at me.

"Be back later." Dean says, giving me a peace sign, I give him one back smiling.

Chuck seemed to relax a lot more when they left. Chuck swallowed hard and sat at the edge of his chair. "You're not a monster you know. Not even close." He says, looking at me as though someone close to me just died.

"Then what am I?" I ask. If I wasn't a monster, then what could I be.

"A saint. A hero. You are destined to do great things Isabel. Amazing things." Chuck says, trying to assure me.

There was only one more thing I needed to know.

"Chuck..." I say, trying to calm myself.

It was like Chuck knew what I was going to ask. "Yeah?"

"Is Zoe alive?" I ask, looking him in the eyes.

Chuck shakes his head. "Isabel....."

"No, Chuck. Tell me." I say, sternly.

"I don't think I should...." He says.

"Chuck." I say, looking almost scary.

Chuck gulps. "Yeah..." He looks down.

"Does he still ha...." I ask, but Chuck answers before I finish.

"Yeah." He shakes his head.

"Does she remember me?" I ask, tears forming in my eyes, but I stop it from pouring down my face.

"Enough." Chuck says.

I couldn't talk anymore, I just shake my head, scared and glad. She was alive. My little sister. Alive.

I hear a knock at the door, followed by Sam and Dean. I wipe my eyes dry and slightly smile at them, Dean with a bag of food in his hand.

"We can go now." I say, looking at the brothers.

Dean sits down. "Where are we going?"

I look at Chuck. "Nevada." Chuck says. That's where Zoe is, where yellow eyes is.

"Nevada? For what?" Sam asks, confused.

"For Yellow Eyes." Sam and Dean both stand up.

"You found him?"

I nod, a giant smile on my face.

We finally leave Chuck's place. Right before Chuck shuts the door behind us, he grabs my shoulder.

"Isabel, don't go after Yellow Eyes." He says.

"Are you insane?" I hiss at him.

"Isabel, trust me." Chuck says, sadness in his eyes.

I shake my head. "I can't." I say, walking back to the Impala. I was going to find Zoe, no matter what.