All Over

We drive up to the Battlefield, the Impala blasting  "Rock of Ages" by Def Leppard.

"Howdy, boys" Dean says getting out of the Impala.

They look at us with a looks that could kill.

I get out. "Sorry. Are we interrupting something?" I say innocently.

******************************* (There's a song on the side, if you'd like to listen to it while reading.)

"Hey. We need to talk." Dean says to Lucifer.

"Dean. Even for you, this is a whole new mountain of stupid."  Lucifer says.

"I'm not talking to you. I'm talking to Sam." Dean says.

"You're no longer the vessel, Dean. You got no right to be here." Michael yells.

Dean looks at Michael. "Adam, if you're in there somewhere, I am so sorry."

"Adam isn't home right now." Michael says. 

"Well, then you're next on my list, buttercup. But right now, I need five minutes with him." Dean says pointing to Lucifer. 

"You little maggot. You are no longer a part of this story!" He yells, right before he does something, Cas appears with Bobby. 

"Hey, ass-butt! " Cas yells throwing a Molotov cocktail at him. Michael screams and goes up in flames.

I look at Cas " "Ass-butt"? " 

"He'll be back... and upset.... but you got your five minutes." He says. Dean nods.

Lucifer is angry. "Castiel, Did you just Molotov my brother with holy fire?"

Cas gulps. "Uh... no." 

"No one dicks with Michael but me." Lucifer yells. He snaps his fingers and Cas explodes.

"Nooooooo!" I yell.

"Sammy, can you hear me?" Dean kept trying.

"You know... I tried to be nice... for Sammy's sake. But you... are such a pain... in my ass."

Luficer throws Dean onto the Windshield of the Impala. Bobby shoots him. Lucifer makes a twisting motion with his hand and Bobby's neck snaps. He falls to the ground.

"Nooooooo!' Both Dean and I yell. I run to Bobby's side, my face covered in tears.

I look over to Dean. Lucifer is beating him up really bad, but Dean doesn't give up.

Dean looks Lucifer in the eyes, holding on even though he looks like he's gonna pass out. "Sam, it's okay. It's okay. I'm here. I'm here. I'm not gonna leave you." Lucifer punches him again. "I'm not gonna leave you." Dean keeps saying. Michael is back, watching.

I look at them. They can't be separated. Sam and Dean need each other. The world needs them. Not one of them, both of them. 

Suddenly everything makes sense. Why I'm here. What everyone has meant by 'special'.

I stand up, I close my eyes and take in some deep breaths. I smile and whisper. "Yes..." Suddenly there is a giant gust of wind. Adam and Sam fall to the ground.

Lucifer and Michael are in me. My body is over heating. I know what I have to do. Suddenly the rings are in my hand. 

I throw them on the ground. "Bvtmon tabges babalon." I say.

Bobby and Cas are back to life. Sam and Adam are awake. I walk over to the pit. I turn toward everyone, my eyes glowing slightly. They stare at me in fear and surprise.

I laugh a little, smiling at Dean. 'Don't do this' Dean mouths. "It's okay. It's my destiny." I say, falling backward into the pit. I can hear people calling my name. A tear leaves my eye.

I remember before.

"You have powers." I remember Cas say.

"Like Sam? Yeah, I know." I say.

"It's more than that. You're the key." He says,"The key to destruction and creation, of this world." 

I'm still falling. the walls of hell closing.

"You have to do whatever it takes to put Lucifer in his cell." Death says, dropping his ring in Dean's hand.

I remember seeing Chuck the first time. "What am I?"

"A saint. A hero. You are destined to do greats things Isabel. Amazing things." 

"You are the chosen, you can destroy and save." I remember Cas saying.

Memories come back to me, hitting me in the face.

"Do whatever it takes."

"Amazing things." 

"You're the key."

"The Chosen."

As the walls of hell closed. I hear a voice. A familiar voice. It says. "Don't worry. Your journey's not ending."

And then there's one thing I know for sure. I became the only thing I didn't think I could, the hero.

--------------------------------------------------

This is the last chapter of this book! I hope you guys like it! I will be making a sequel, so no worries!

I'm so satisfied with this story. Honestly, I really didn't think I'd get this far, but because of all of you I have! I didn't think anyone would like it or anything, but I got more followers, more votes, reads, and comments. The comments are the best, they've made my day so many times, made me laugh and made me know what all of you think of my story, which I really love.

So a thousands thanks to all of you! I will upload the first chapter of the sequel around Easter. While you're waiting I will be writing some other things, so check out my other stories or my poetry, because I do take requests for one shots and poems. So if you need a taste of Supernatural or anything really, I can write a little something for you.

All of the hugs- Isabel!