Chapter 1: Not again

As I sat on the back porch, feeling the summer breeze hit my face, I felt something; A feeling that I only felt when they were around. It was the Winchesters. I got up and looked around; there was nothing but twigs and dirt. My house sat in the middle of nowhere.

"How could they have found me again?" It didn't make sense. I had changed identities four times, bought six different houses, and even learned to speak two extra languages. I spread myself thin to avoid detection from them, but they still always seem to be able to find me.

I climbed a tree and hid in the leaves right as they were walking over to where I had been sitting.

"She was here." I heard Sam say from below.

"She still is." I looked closer and saw Castiel, the angel. "So he has been the one helping them find me." It made it a lot more clear how they were able to locate me so easily.

I adjusted myself a little too much in the tree and Dean looked up. Luckily I moved fast enough and he didn't see me, but I could tell he heard me.

"What was that?" Sam and Dean said at the same time.

"I sense that she is up there." Cas said pointing to the tree as I cursed under my breath.

"Isabel, come down. We just want to talk." Sam yelled up the tree.

"Yeah right, 'Wanted to talk' Last time they wanted to do that and they drugged me and drove me all the way to Portland before I woke up."

"Don't make us come up there, Isie com'on." Dean said with frustration.

I decided they would just keep bugging me until I talked so I jumped down and landed right next to Castiel with my knife in my right hand.

"Wow, didn't think you would actually come down" Dean looked almost shocked that I just jumped out of that tree.

"Isabel...." Sam walked closer to me. I took it as a threat

I walked back a little. "What do you guys want?" I used my 'Hurry it up or I'll rip you face off' voice and raised my knife a little.

"Why do you not want to help up? I looked at Castiel as he asked, "Doesn't he understand. That angel is more out of the loop than I thought".

"Isabel we need your help, please?" Dean tried to say before I interrupted.

"After everything that happened last time I helped you. How could I?" I was so mad at them; I started to raise my voice a little without realizing it.

"Isabel, I understand why you're mad, but please bare with us, okay?" Sam says calmly.

I glared at them both, my frustration level growing by the second.

How did we end up here?