Another Road Trip

I asked them quite a few questions, then Sam started to get to the point.

"Okay, so another angel, Gabriel..." I put my hand up, Gabe, they were talking to Gabe?

"Wait, Gabriel the archangel?" I ask, starting to get worried. I hadn't heard from him in a while.

Dean's eyebrows raise. "Yeah, that Gabriel..... Did you know him?" He says. My eyes go wide, Did? What did that mean?

I gulped. "What happened?" I say sitting very still, trying to control my breathing.

Sam interrupts before Dean can say anything. "He's dead." I take in a deep breath, crying would be for later, right now we had an Apocalypse to worry about.

I sigh. "How?" I blink away my tears.

"Lucifer." Dean says, deciding to not say anything else.

I nod. "Okay. Sam, continue." 

Sam just looks at me and I look him in the eyes. He gives me a sad smile. "Anyway, he left us this video tape, but it said to Sam, Dean, and Isabel. So we knew we needed to find you."

I motion my hand to the video player. "It's all yours." I say. He puts it in and a porn video starts. I just shake my head. Typical Gabriel. I smile at the memory, he was always so kind and  funny.

I look up at the video when I hear Gabriel's voice. He has a fake mustache on that almost makes me laugh.

Him and some other lady start making out, my eyes go wide and we all look at each other with WTF faces.

"What the hell's going on?" Sam says, just then Gabe rips the mustache off and looks at the camera.

Gabriel starts talking on the video. "Sam, Dean." He gets a small smile, but only for a second. "Isabel. You're probably wondering what the hell is going on. Well, if you're watching this, I'm dead."

He says, I gulped, taking in deep breaths. "Oh please! Stop sobbing, it's embarrassing for all of us." I give a small smile at his humor. Even in death he's funny. 

"Without me, you've got almost zero shot at killing Lucifer, sorry! But you can trap him. You might be able to shove his ass back into his cage. Not that it'll be easy. You gotta get the cage open, trick my bro into it. And uh, yeah, avoid Michael and the God Squad. But hey, details, right? And here's the secret, Lucifer himself doesn't even know. The key to the cage, it's out there. Actually it's keys, plural. Four keys, well four rings. From four Horsemen. You get 'em all, you got the cage. And Isabel, you were right. I was afraid to stand up to my brother, not any more." Gabriel stands up. "So this is me, standing up."

"And this is me, lying down." Gabriel's says, almost tackling the woman in the video, Sex noises and moaning can be heard. I turn off the TV quickly.

"Alright then." I say awkwardly. "Two down, two to go."

"We should get going. You coming?" Dean says standing up.

I nod. "You guys can get in the car, I'll be there in a few minutes, I'm gonna grab my stuff." They nod and I go to my room. Tears start falling down my face before I even open my room door.

Gabriel's dead. He was my friend. A really good friend at that. I knew he shouldn't have gone. I remember our fight.

"You shouldn't be talking, running and hiding from your destiny like a coward!" Gabriel yells at me, I wasn't even sure who started the fight. Sadly, I think it was me. "The least you could do is stand up to your brothers, at least one of them. They're going to kill each other Gabe, and probably so many more!" I started to cry. Everything was falling apart. Gabe just looks at me sadly and disappears. I fall to my knees and cry. I fell asleep on the floor that night, cried myself to sleep.

 I blink away my tears, coming back to the present. I go under my bed and pull out a chest. I grab the key from a pin in my hair that I hold it in. I open the chest and grab the duffel bag in it. I go to the bathroom and wash the tears off my face. I also go and grab my fake ID and some clothes.

I walk outside and close the door and lock it. I turn around with a fake smile on my face. I sigh, "Here goes nothing." I say, walking toward the Impala.

Hope you liked the chapter. How do you guys think Isabel knows Gabriel? What kind of relationship do you guys think they have? I would love to hear your thoughts! Hugs- Isabel