Present time

Hey guys! It's the Present now, which can be kinda confusing at first. Reread the first chapter is you need to, it might help kinda. Tell me what you think! Hugs- Isabel

I remember everything that happened. I visit a Grave I made for Zoe every weekend. I take in some deep breaths and lower my knife. I know Zoe would want me to help as much as I could, so I walk toward the house and wave them inside.

I'm sixteen now, living in my own house. It was rare, but legal, so I wouldn't get in any trouble. I grabbed a Diet Coke, my favorite and gave the others some beer. Cas didn't want anything. Sam and Dean didn't ask how I got the beer, I woulnd't have told them anyway.

We finally got seated and such. I take a deep breath. "What do you guys want?" I say, trying to stay calm.

Not to my surprise Sam answers. "It's the Apocalypse Isabel." I sit there for a minute.

"Yeah, I know." Dean's eyes go wide.

"You know?" He says kinda mad.

"Yes, Dean, I know. It's not that hard to see. The world is kinda in chaos." I say taking a sip of my drink.

"How much do you know?" Sam asks.

"As much as I need to know. I know about you two, if that's what you're asking." I say.

"So, can you help us?" Sam asks. 

"I don't know what I can do?" I say shrugging.

We sit there in silence for a moment, then Cas speaks. "You are the chosen, you can destroy and build, you learned that quite a while ago. I believe what they are asking is, will you help fight Lucifer and Micheal?" Cas says.

I sit there a minure thinking of what to do and say. I take another sip of my drink. "I'll help you." Both Sam and Dean let out breaths they were holding.

We sit in silence for awhile then Cas says something. "I believe this is what you'd call 'An awkward silence'." I just laugh.

"Yes, Cas. This is an awkward silence." I say smiling.

Cas looks confused. "It isn't silence anymore if we are speaking....." I just shake my head and ignore Castiel.

I take in a deep breath. "So, what do you guys need me to do?"