Blossoming Love

Silence filled the room. No one spoke a single word...for they just found out that the world's most feared vampires are....in love. Alec walked to his beloved twin and held both of her hands. Surprisingly, Jane pulled away and turned from Alec.

"What's wrong, love?" Whispered Alec softly.

"Y-you're too good for me. You deserve someone better than me. Someone you can love without worrying about them. And you're not going to find that in me." Jane whispered, her heart breaking at the thought of her brother loving anyone else but her.

Alec sighed and turned her around, gripping both of her shoulders.

"Don't you ever say that again. I love you with all my un-beating heart. And I don't care that you've been raped by Aaron. I don't care that you lost your virginity to someone else. You are the most amazing person I know and the only person that I will ever love. You are my bloodsinger. My la tua candante. My love. My angel. My everything. I love you. And only you." Whispered Alec.

He held Jane's head and kissed her, pouring all his love into that one kiss. Jane couldn't help herself. She tangled her hands in Alec's hair and kissed back as passionately as she could. It was a moment of perfection. Gasps aroused from all corners of the room as Felix and Demetri started clapping and wolf whistling. Soon, everyone joined in and cheered. Jane pulled back from the kiss and smiled at her beloved brother. More clapping aroused, for this was the first time in history that anyone but Alec saw Jane smile.

"I love you." She whispered.

"I love you too." Alec whispered back, quickly stealing a kiss again.

Jane buried her head in her love's chest. Aro looked like he was going to cry and Marcus actually smiled. Caius was smiling...wait what?! Caius was smiling?! Woah.... Turning his gaze back to his love, Alec kissed her forehead. Aro looked at them proudly. His children had grown up.