Chapter 17

Angela

I woke up at 6:30am. I felt so bad about earlier that I couldn't sleep. We only wanted to help him by not helping at all but Dustin didnt take it that way. Him being him thought we were making fun of him. I shook my head getting out of bed not waking Dustin. I headed to the bathroom to get dressed than headed to see if Noel and DJ was woke. They were sound asleep so I went to start breakfast. I cooked eggs, grits, and bacon with a side of toast for everyone than for Dustin Jr. I got a warm bottle with a little yogurt inside. I set the table and was on my way to wake everyone up when the door bell rang startling me.

Who the hell could that be at 6:58am.

I headed to the door in peeped in the peep hole. Connie.

I wanted to claw my eyes out.

I already had to see the bitch every day since Dustin's accident and now mama bitch Connie was here.

Lord give me all the strength.

I exhaled in opened the door.

"Hello hello hello!".

" Heellooo Connie".

She hugged me in walked inside.

"Uh what brings you here to my home at 7:03am?".

" Keeping time are we?".

"Well just its a bit early, everyone is asleep".

" Ah! yes...the baby mama is here, and how are you doing with that?".

If looks could kill she'd be dead ten times.

"Oh, everything is fine Connie, I'm fine, and its easier for Dustin to spend time with- ".

"His new family".

------------

Dustin

I was sleeping so peacefully when I heard voices. I knew I only had on my boxers but it was my home and I didnt care who was out there. My body was the money maker. I got out of bed and headed out bumping into Noel. I knew it was her because she smelled like vanilla, he women products were all vanilla, I fell in love with the scent the day I met her and from there on its all she would wear.

" Good morning Noel, good morning son".

"Good morning to you too daddy but uh I'm guessing you woke too because of the commotion ?".

"Yeah lets go see and or hear what's going on".

Noel chuckled in playfully slapped my arm. I smiled. I knew she was staring at me, at my lips, looking into my eyes. I felt a connection again than the voices interrupted me.

" Let's go".

Once we got downstairs I knew exactly who it was.

"Connie what are you doing here??".

" Ohh my look at you two, the little family, how are you Noel, Dustin?".

"Well um I wouldn't say a family..".

Noels voice was clear to me yet unsure. I cleared my throat.

" Connie, Angela is my family, DJ is my family, and Noel is my babies mother".

"Mmmm hmm your the boss".

I knew Angela was furious but I was just as mad but no one needed to fight especially in the condition I was in.

" Ang' you good?".

"Oh I'm good Dustin its fine".

I sighed because she lied.

" Connie can you explain why your here". 

"Yes yes uh can everyone have a seat".

Angela came to me in sat me down. She let me know food was in front even though I smelled it. I began eating as Connie spoke.

" Well to make this short, Fortunes  supervisors found out about our top model being permanently blind so they want to use it to our advantage".

"How so...I can't model like this unless I'm doing just magazines and you know I--".

"Hate staying in one spot too long, yes yes, that's why I'm your favorite agent".

"My only agent".

I laughed eating my eggs. Angela rubbed my free hand.

"As I was saying, they want you to star in this film".

"You mean movies?!".

"Yes! movies".

" Oh my god Dustin that's huge!", said Noel.

"But what--".

" Will you do?, your playing blind...".

"He is blind..".

I smiled at Angela.

"I know that but that's just it, he won't need to be acting, it'll be very real acting! you'll be the main character and yes they'll be others but trust me its worth it!".

I sat in thought.

" What do you think babe?"

Angela sighed.

"Dustin....this is your dream, modeling but if they're offering better....well I say its worth a shot".

"How much they paying?".

Connie cleared her throat.

" Here wifey, you read this to your man".

I heard shuffling noises than Angela squeezed my hand.

"Ang' what is it?".

"They're offering you 10million for this movie".

I heard Noel coughing

" 10 fucking mil!! oh my god Dustin, say yes boy!!!"

I laughed.

"Its not always about money Noel, its about happiness in what you are doing...".

" I want you to be happy babe, so I agree with her, take it".

Angela kissed my lips.

"Are you sure?".

"This is what you love, the spotlight and I wouldn't have it any other way".

I smiled and kissed her long in slow.

Connie and Noel congratulated me.

I was very happy with this.

Finally the whole world would know what I Mr.Notch was capable of and I couldn't wait to start.

------------------

Hope you all enjoyed!!
The Trilogy BOOK 3 is posted.
PLEASE READ!!!
:)  Much Love.
xoxo