Chapter 6

Dustin

l called Angela back at home while I changed and watched Noel strut her ass up in down the hall way like she was on a Victoria Secret runway. The phone kept going to voicemail so I decided to finally leave a message after the 3rd call.

(Heey baby. I have alot to do today but I'm really going to try in cut it short, all of a sudden I don't want to be here, just uh feeling sick. I'll let you get back to whatever it is your doing though uh call me)

"Damn deja vu for real".

Noel yelled out to me as soon as I completely changed. I stared at the phone a little more before hanging up.

"I love you Angela".

I walked onto the set and Connie stood there with some dude in they were looking over paper work. I sighed getting on set. 

"So were you talking with the misses?".

Noel asked smiling at me up in down.

"Yea but she was busy".

"Daamn that's sad. Well its good to see marriage hasn't changed your body one bit".

I stared at her, she stared back.

"Okay places people!".

Connie yelled at us snapping us away from our staring contest in good thing she did because sadly apart of me wanted to kiss Noel badly. I shook my thoughts in we got into place. We took 5 shots in were finally finished. I wasn't risking any do over's. I made sure we were perfect.

"Nice job guys!".

The new photographer said as we walked away,  a lot has changed. I missed the old people I worked with.

I missed Angela.  I walked away to change in Connie stopped us telling me we had another love scene shoot tomorrow. I shook my head.

"Nah Connie, one is enough for me, besides what the hell are these photos even for?".

She laughed folding her arms.

"Are you afraid that Angela will see these?..hmm were you afraid that Noel would of saw you in Angela's?".

I stared at her thinking. She had a point but me and Noel were arguing a lot but than I thought me and Angela were also doing a lot of arguing and it was bullshit. Angela has been trippen over the littlest things.

"I got to go, I'll call you".

I headed out as quick as I could til I felt a tap on my shoulder. Noel.

She was back in her sexy outfit she wore when we first encountered each other.

"May I help you?!".

"Yes. Look Dustin I'm not trying to start any problems, I was just wondering, well can you give me a ride to my spot?". 

"Where your car at?!".

"My dude has it, he's out on a job and he usually picks me up but this time he texted me, things changed at work".

"Look, I don't know I-".

"I'm right down from your new place! Connie let me know about the move, it'll be no problem I promise".

I sighed rubbing my neck.

"Uh Dustin look never mind, how would that look huh? you with your ex.girl, I'll just catch the bus".

She started to walk away. I has half of mind to give her bus fare. I knew I couldn't live with myself though doing her like that. If she was right by my house what harm was that to drop her off. I stared at her rear end in smiled.