Chapter 15

Dustin

After telling Angela to head out, I felt a little bad at first but it was for the best if she was always around and helping me, I wouldn't learn to adapt to this whole blindness deal. I was listening to the news saying some days it was going to rain in suddenly had the urge to use the restroom. I felt around looking for my call button but after no use to finding it I decided to go on my own. I remembered everything the nurse had taught me on how to get out the bed with out taking off my iv. I slowly felt for the floor with my foot and got out the bed than grabbed my iv pole and reached for the door knob to the bathroom. Once I knew I was inside, I lifted my hospital gown in let it rip.

Damn this feels great.

I finished up and felt for the sink to wash my hands. Suddenly there was a knock at the door.

"Ay I'm just in the bathroom!".

" Okay Mr.Breeding, I have some great news, I'll wait til you come out".

It was my nurse.

"Nah uh I'm finish you can open the door".

I heard it open up in I'm sure she was watching me.

"Soo what's this great news?".

I asked still washing my hands.

" Well.... uh you get to head home today, all test are normal, we called your wife and she's excited to get you".

"Oh word! that's good, see I knew I was getting better you see I can wash my hands on my own".

" Yes I see that an with lotion I might add".

She chuckled.

"Shit!".

I quickly rinse my hands.

" It's okay Dustin, its not your fault the soap is next to the lotion bottle, easy mistake".

"Yeah only for the blind...".

I sighed as she helped me wash properly. I felt so useless. I thanked her in we headed in the room so I can change my clothes to leave. Angela came prepared with my suitcase once me and my nurse exited the bathroom in by the way Angela was speaking I could tell she had a certain look on her face.

After I was finish, I was ready to go. Angela filled out the release forms in we were off.

It was quiet in the car but I guess that's because no one really knew what to say but I hated this so I broke the silence.

" So Ang' how's Noel and my son?".

"Everything is fine Dustin their just waiting for you".

"Oh me, why?".

" Well if I told you than I'd have to kill you".

"Hardy har har, seriously baby wassup, you cant keep secrets from yo boy".

" My huuusband Dustin, your not my boy and you'll see real soon ".

We came to a abrupt stop and the doors unlocked.

" Do you need my help or--".

"Nah i got it".

I heard her exit. I sat in the car for a second than finally got out. I heard Angela walking in front of me so I let my hearing be my eyes. I made it inside with no problem. That made me smile.

" Sooo what's the--".

"Oh my god your home!!".

I suddenly felt pressure hit my body.

" Noel..?".

"Yes! it's me!".

" Oh ah that's it, the surprise, you?".

"Yes me and your son".

My heart begin to pound.

" Where is he, he here?".

"Angela went to get him from the crib, I need to make a store run".

" Huh? crib?".

"Oh I guess she didnt tell you we're staying in you guys guess room, just for a week so you don't have to worry about moving around so much, buuut to be honest Dustin, Angela was afraid you'll get hit by a car".

I sighed.

" Gotcha".

She kissed my cheek in exited the house. I stood there not knowing what to do next than I remembered that the living room was not to far. I walked along the wall feeling around as I hit the floor with my feet in then I felt for the couch but hit my leg on the table causing me to fall down but I landed right where I wanted.

Angela

I walked out of the guest room with DJ in my arms to see Dustin sitting on the couch smiling.

"Well look at your daddy, he is doing well getting around the house".

" Trust me, it wasn't as easy as I thought but yes I did make it".

I sat next to him.

"Well are you ready to hold your son?".

He seemed to tense up abit.

" Um I... ".

" Dustin it's okay, I'll be right here".

He nodded in held his hands in position, I gave him DJ in these two couldn't look cuter. Dustin kissed his forehead smiling hard. They were perfect.

"Does he look like me?".

I smiled.

"Every inch of him, yes and he has your dimples".

He smiled harder.

"I wish I could see that".

My smile faded slowly in my eyes got a little teary. I scooted closer to them and laid my head onto his shoulder.

Me too baby, me too.

-----------------

Hope you enjoyed this update.

Thanks for being awesome readers!

Vote & Comment if you must!

:)