Chapter 10

Dustin

Its been a month since Angela's miscarriage, I kept trying to comfort her but she was distant. She wanted to be distant. I left her alone for awhile as I handled some meetings in did all my brief photo shoots. I haven't spoken to Noel since our mishap at my home. I ignored all her calls then I finally changed my number. I couldn't take the harassment. I was so close to getting a restraining order on her obsessed ass.  I was currently just finished up my last shoot when a loud mouth echoed throughout the building.

"Where's Dustin!!?"...anyone seen Mr.Notch!!?....I need to speak with him!!".

I was hoping I was having a nightmare when I peaked my head out to the side in saw Noel coming up to me.

"Oh there yo ass go in don't you dare try to hide, I see you!".

I sighed tossing on my shirt.

"What the hell Noel!, this is my job!".

"Nigga I know that! hell this was my job too once before."

"What do you want?, I told you I'm not taking responsibility til I get a test after that baby is born".

" Wow Dustin your full of it! this is your baby".

"Oh right because I fucked you while I was drunk but I ended up being in my own damn bed when i came to because um there was a reason why..."

I scratched my head looking around thinking of the answer.

"...ah that's it! because you drove me home in put me inside my house!".

I laughed hysterically.

" Bullshit Noel!...bullshit!".

She looked down in rubbed her arm.

"I remember when  you always wanted to have a family, always wanted me to be your wife".

" Uhh yeaah until you fucked some dude in your backyard! ".

By now were causing a scene. Noel knew what she was doing. Showing up to my job so people can know I cheated on my wife. I pulled her to the exit door before the actual exit so that we'd be out of listeners ears.

" This is your baby Duuustin..."

she whispered

"...And you will see once he or she is born".

I glared at her in brushed passed her without looking back.

"I can't wait until that day too, so then the doctors will say I'm not the father".

I walked straight out the building in headed home without a care in the world. Noel wanted to pin this on me just because I was finally happy. The nerve of that bitch. I got home in headed inside. Angela was on the sofa curled up with a blanket in popcorn.

" Can I join my pride in joy?".

She looked up, smiled and patted the seat. I sat next to her wrapping my arms around her smiling.

"Ang'...".

" Yeah?".

"If something were to happen with our lives that might change it abit for the both of us, can you just promise me you'll stay".

She looked in my eyes in switched her seating position.

" What is this ab--".

"Shh shh shh just tell me, you'll stay".

I stared at her for a moment. It was a very deep awkward silence. She nodded her head to mine.

" I'll stay ".

I lifted her chin in planted a slow kiss upon her lips.

" I love you".

She rose up in headed to the stairs. I turned around in stared.

"I hope you do".

*************************

Vote in leave Comments.

---------------------

Sorry it was short but my brain has been on auto pilot lately due to work -_-

Thanks for supporting this book!!