Im Falling From Cloud 9 prt2

Maki's P.O.V

I woke up in my bath tub with Linzey at the other end. I got up and groanded because i have a serouis hangover..

"Linzey get up.." I shoved Linzey so she can get up and get me some advil.

She awoke and ran to the toilet that was at the other end of the room.

I laughed because when ever she has a hangover she runs funny.

I walked out of the room to see Asia leaning over the ralling sleep. I laughed because thats one of the weridest places to fall asleep...

I walked down the staris to see Davon sleep on my coner. These people are werid i tell you...

I opend my frige to see Terrance fast asleep...

"Babe get out of my firge." I yelled and he woke up while knocking down my eggs.

"Babe you owe me some eggs!" I screamed while cleaning up the mess.

He put me over his shoulder and carried me up stairs and threw me on the bed. He locked my door. And fell asleep in my bed.

Live Fast Die Young Bad Girls Do it Well

Live Fast Die Young Bad Girls Do It Well

Hands Up Hands Tied- 

I ran towards my phone because i already knew who it was. It was my big sister Shanell.

"Ello nell." I said into the phone looking for some pants..

"Hey girly i found you a new boyfriend.." I smiled at the fact that my big sister looked for a boyfriend for me..

"Continue.." I said sound interesting...

"Well he has big blue eyes, big full perfect lips, and he is caramel..." I blushed because i love boys with big lips..

" Yeah i gave him your number.. So i will see you later." She hung up and i found some pants.

I walked out of my room to find Linzey thorwing thigns at Anthany..

Linzey's P.O.V

"Do you atcually think you were going to get away with this." I screamed at Anthany because he was cheating on me AGAIN!

"To be honset yeah i did." He smirked at me and grabbed his keys and was about to leave when i grabbed his phone and ran out the door.

"Give me back my phone Linzey!" He yelled back at me. But i didnt care. He anit gonna get away with it this time.

I ran into an allley and dropped his phone into a puddle. On accident.

He finally caught up, along with the others. Tears filled my eyes....

"Whats wrong with you." He screamed at me as he bent to pick up his phone.

I turned around and ran out of the alley into the woods.

"Where am i?"

4 Hours Later

I was lost in the woods and had nowhere to go. I wondered around alittle bit and finally found a nice looking city.

I walked around the city for about 2 hours when a hot carmel guy stopped me.

"Hey are you new around here?" He asked staring me down.

"Yeah is it that obvouis" I asked looking at my clothes.My clothes was ripped and i looked a hot mess.

"Yeah it kind of us but its a good thing your beautiful." He winked at me. Oh my gosh i think i just melted on this beautiful marble ground.

"Well thank you." I blushed.

"My name is Fred Moss, i am a collge student and if u need a place to stay you can stay with me and my roomates." He grabbed my hand and lead me to his apartment.

I walked in to the smell of food. Wait food? These guys can cook. Excellent.

"Im sorry i didnt get your name?" Fred asked flashing his big brown eyes.

"Linzey, Linzey Brown." I flashed my eyes at him.

" Well Linzey where are you from?" He asked sitting down on the sofa and kicking off his vans.

"Well im from New Jersey." I said rocking back and fourth.

"Wow, but how did u get here? In Texas?" I hosntly didnt know how i got to Texas.

"Um i ran out of my friends house and into an alley and ended up in a fores. And i guess i ended up here." I smiled at the fact i ran all the way here.

"Well-" Before he could finish there was a knock on the door.

He got up quickly and answered it. Only to be pushed on the couch and climbed on by some fermale.

"Shanell get off me!" He shoved her off of him and got up quickly.

"Baby im sorry i didnt mean what i said the other day." She pleaded. Dumbass you never beg for a guys attention or for him back!

"No get out!" He was pushing her out when she looked at me.

"So this is your new tick!" She said charging at me."

"Um excuse me." I said looking around.

Thats when Fred had stepped in.

"Yes shes my girlfriend." He turned around and kissed me.

She ran out in tears and my heart melted.

"Uh sorry about that." He said. I was speechless.