Just Please Leave Me ALONE!

Linzey's P.O.V

I got off of my bed and walked into the restroom. My eyes were bight red and so was my nose. When ever i cry or im mad my face gets red, it happens to caramel girls like me.

I have know idea what i am going to wear to school. Im just gonna wear cargo pants with a shirt, snapback, vans, and gages.

Yup thats it.

After i took a shower, i turned on my music as loud as i can go and Brandy's How Ever was blasting. This song is amazing.!! I listen to it when im sad or you know down.

"Im fresh to death" I said as i turned around and looked at myslef in the mirror. To top my look off i added some fashion perposes only geek glasses. I was cute!

"Now all i have to do is wait on Maki to come pick me up." I sat down and chowed down on a coco Pop Tart.

"They dont make em like they used to" I said as i checked my Iphone for messages.

Maki's P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of Wet The Bed. My favortie song.It was me and Terrance's song but now its just mine.

I skipped out of bed and went to the restroom to put on my contacts. Blue ones of course. Today has to be good. Even if Terrance comes back for me. I dont care.

I ran into my room and picked out this:

Blue ripped jeans, Black V-neck, black chucks, my hair was wavy, geek glasses poppin, make up was to die for. I was Adorable!

I grabbed my Iphone and headed towards my car when i had a message sitting there waiting for me. It read:

Babe i told you i wont leave you alone. If your reading this I love you and im sorry for slapping you.:) The message had Blue rosses attached to it. How romantic but i have to remember its TERRANCE!

He always sends me gifts when he does something wrong. So i grabbed my rosses and put them in vases and walked back out to my car.

I pulled up to Linzey's House and she was sitting on her pouch waitting for me.

"Hey Ma wassup." I said as she got in.

"Oh nothing i had a bad dream lastnight." She said that as she slid into the passanger seat

"What happend." i said as i sped off.

"Well i had a dream that anthany came to my house and said he wanted me." As she said that i stopped in the middle of the road.

She looked at me.

"What!" I said as i sped into the school parking lot.

"Just clam down" She said as i parked.

"Aight" I said as i got out and grabbed my backpack.

Asia'sP.O.V

"Baby we gota go" I said letting out soft moans. Me and Davon came to school early. We were making out and some in the princaples office.

""Aight yeah you right come on" He said picking me up off of the desk and pecked me on the lips.

I grabbed his hand and walked out of the office. We walked down the hall and ran into Melissa.

"Well well well, if it isnt the dirty girl and my brother." She said with a smirk.

"Well if it isnt the school slut and her groupies." I said while walking past her. She rolled her eyes and kept walking.

"I like it when you be naughty." Davon said while grinding up agaisnt me.

"You are to nasty." I said walking up to Maki and Linzey.