What Do I Need To Do To Get You To Leave Me ALONE!

Asia's P.O.V

At 5:30 we were all in the truck and ready to go. I was inside the truck with Davon and Linzey and Anthany were in the back seat also inside the truck and Maki and Terrance were ridding on the butt. (Meaning outiside the truck)

"Do yall think Maki is going to kill T" Ask Anthany.

"Yeah maybe" answered Linzey looking back to check on them.

Maki's P.O.V

Me and Terrance were having a conversation. But it wasnt Decent.

"Maki i miss you so very much" He said turned my face so that i was looking at him.

"And! Your point is" I was very irrtated that they said he could come along. But i did miss Terrance.

"My point is that we need to get back together" He said holding my hand. It actually felt good that he was holding my hand. Wait what!?

"Let go of me. I dont want nothing to do with you ever again" I scooted over to the other side of the Truck.

"But can we please just talk about what happend?" He asked scooting next to me.

"Oh you mean when you cheated, lied, and disrespected me?" I said adding a smirk. Terrance was pathic.

"What did i lie to you about?' He asked with a face that was so adorable.

"You lied to me about telling me you love me!" I was yelling now. People on the street were staring but i didnt care.

"I meant every single word i said to you."

I turned my face from him because i was about to cry.

"You cheated on my with MELISSA! The school slut!" I said. I couldnt hold back my tears because i was to hurt from this.

"You disrespected me by yelling at me in my face by breaking up with me! I cried for weeks even days. Do you understand how hurt i am?" I asked i was pouring down crying now.

"I loved you! I lost my virginity to you! Now i have nothing to say to you ever again" I turned my whole body this time because i was furouis!

"Look im sorry for everything. I do love you and i did mean it" I turned around to see him crying as well.

"I didnt mean to hurt you in any kind of way." He picked up my chin and brought my face close to his.

"What are you doing" I said my voice was cracking.

"You know you want to kiss me." He said.

Our foreheads were touching. We were both crying. I can now see the Terrance that i always knew and loved.

Our lips met and there was diferently a spark. It was amazing. We actually kissed, not roughly, not nastly, but magical.

He daparted from our kiss and held me in his arms.

"So is that a yes, were together now?" He wispered in my ear.

"Yes dear it is" He smiled and just like that we fell asleep in the back going to the beach.

Terrance's P.O.V

I cant belive this my plan! My plan is actually working. I thought i would have to get on my hands and knees again. But surpiringly she said yes.

I feel really bad though because i developed feelings for her now. I dont have feelings for anybody. Not even my parents.

But Maki looks sexy in this outift of hers she's wearing:

Purple booty( thats shows the pockets), White crop top, Black bathing suit with splashes of different colors, purple snapback, white flip flops. She is amazing!

Wait a minute what? I cant fall in love with Maki i just cant. I will do what i have to do.

Asia's P.O.V

"OMG were here!" I screamed running out of the Truck.

"Did you have to scream you woke me up." Maki said grumpy. She took off her shirt and shorts and walked into the beach water.

"What's with her" I asked Terrance he was just looking at Maki.

"Oh nothing its just that we go out now." He said taking off his shirt and running after Maki.

"Wow alot can happen in a few centimeters." I said walking towards Davon.

"What happend now" He asked picking me up.

"Terrance and Maki are a couple now." I said smiling.

His eyes got big and his mouth dropped.

"What's with the exsperisson?" I asked while laughing.

"Nothing" he said throwing me in the water

Linzey's P.O.V

Me and Anthany were talking about Maki and Terrance.

"You know they go out now right" I asked him as we walked along the beach. Like they do in the movies.

"Yeah i figured since there making out ontop of each other on the sand." He said laughing.

"Yeah so wassup, what ,made you want me back?" I asked while stopping and looking in his eyes.

"Well i was always thinking about you and i just got up and wanted to find you." He said while pecking my lips.

"Awww thats sweet now lets go" I said pushing him in the water. I think i love this boy.

Maki's P.O.V

Me and Terrance are together again. Yay, i think. We were making out ontop of eachother on the beach in sand.

"Arent you kids supposed to be at school" We stopped to see this officer standing there.

"Uh yes we will leave" I said getting up and getting everyone out of the water.

"Why did we have to leave" Linzey asked as we drove to my house.

"I dont know but sleepover at my place." I said. I texed Asia to let her know she was fine with it.