Why Do I Even Try

Maki's P.O.V

I walked down the hall to 5th peroid because i was late. My car broke down, My boyfriend Terrance broke up with me for some Nasty Trick named Melissa. She gets on my nerves, she think she all that just because she drive's carvets and oda nice cars. But she anit on my Level. But i go to GreenWic High School Grade 10.

I walked into class knowing what the teacher would say so i put in my earbuds. I jammed to Boy Like You By Kesha and Ashley Tisdale. 

When i walked in all eyes were on me. I rolled my eyes. I say the mouths of the classmates moving as i sat down i just blocked them out. I turned my music up loud and just went to sleep. I woke up to nothing but students leaving. My Ipohne had died. I grabbed my things and walked out of the class room to go to my car, when i was bumped into by a god.

Asia's P.O.VI was sitting on the top of Davon's Truck. Making out with him. His lips were so soft.

"Babe when you gon let me hit that." He said while rubbing my tigh.

"When you want it bad." I said while smileing and pushing back my long black hair behing ny chest.

"So you gon tease me huh?" He asked while kissing my neck.

"Yup if i have to." I said while pecking his lips.

"You mad sexy you know that?" He asked while bitting my lip.

"Yeah i know but i need you to drive me home because i got work later with that slut Melissa." Her name even makes me wanna throw up.

"Yeah babe but dont talk bout my lil sis like that, i ,mean yeah she a slut but dont talk bout her name like that ok?" He said while winking.

"Yes daddy." I said while sliding into the passenger seat.

At Home

I put on my clothes to go work at Forever 21. We can wear what ever we want , so i just threw on some ripped jeans and a tube top. I dont know why but Davon was down waitting down stairs for me. He knew i had a car i dont know why he just didnt let me drive on my own.

"Alright babe im ready." I walked down stairs.

"Dang ma you just teasein a ninja huh?"

I rolled my eyes and headed towards his car.

"You work at the mall right?"

"Yes babe i do"

Maki's P.O.V

I walked into the house terid. I couldnt breath, i was misty, my glasses were fogged up, and i was out of breath. I walked up stairs and headed to my room.

"Maki is that you?" My big sis asked. We go to the same school.

"Yeah its me" I slammed my door and changed into some basketball shorts. I had on black basketball shorts, black vans, red v-neck, and a red and black snapback. Me and Terrance used to macth each other when we went out on dates and stuff. But ever since he left me for Melissa i just wore what i wanted.

"Im going to the park." I said leaving the house while slamming the door. I looked up and saw somone that i never thought i would see again.

Is it good...?