Im Starting To Like You

Maki"s P.O.V

I was freaking out since Linzey left. I hontsly dont know what to do at this point.

"Why did cheat in the first place!?" I screamed at Anthany.

"Because i just wanted to get closer to you." He stepped closer to me. Thats when Terrance stepped in.

"Aye bro back away from my girl!" He was all in his face. I stepped in the middle because they cant hit a a girl.

I wonder where Linzey is right now.?

Linzey's P.O.V

I was still shocked from his kissing me. I just met this kid and he's kissing me?

"Woah dude i just met you and your kissing me?" I asked pacing the room.

"Look im sorry i didnt know what eles to do." He said sitting on the couch wacthing me pace.

"But can you please pretend to by my girlfriend for a few months.?" He asked. His eyes were sparkling.

"Do we have to pretend?" He asked.

"Dued we just met yes!" I said walking to what i think is the bathroom.

"Sunshine that isnt the bathroom." He said opening a door. 

"I knew that." I walked into the bathroom and was amazed.

"Wow i know." He said closing the door behind him. i didnt have to use the bathroom or anthing i just wanted to get out of that akward room.

While i was in there i heard some laughing. I walked out of the room to a room full of cute boys. Its gonna be a long few months.

"Aye Dued who is this cutie." One of them said while looking at me up and down while licking his lips. I blushed.

"This is Linzey. Linzey this is Mark, Bryce, Lorenzo, and Daivd." He introduced me to them.

" Hello Gorgeous." Said Lorenzo. He was the one that licked his lips at me.

"He sweetie." Said Bryce. Im guessing hes the one thats sweet.

The other two just walked by and said wassup.

"Dont worry about them ma, they got womans to be worrying about." Said Lorenzo as he smack my butt as he went into his room.

"Wow your friends are something eles." I said while sitting down next to Fred.

"Yeah i know. But Lorenzo just got out of a relashionship not to long ago." He said while rubbing the back of his neck.

Asia's P.O.V

I was at Linzey's mother's house to let her know about Linzey.

"Well Mrs.Brown i know your busy and all but Linzey has-" Before i could even finish Maki had hung up the phone.

"What did you do that for!" I said screaming.

"We have to keep this to ourselves." She said giving me back my phone.

"Well what are we going to be doing now thats she's gone?" I asked looking at her.

"I guess keep quite or look for her." I she said sitting on her couch.

"Well where could she be?" I asked.