What Do You Want From Me?

Maki's P.O.V

Why is Terrance standing here? What does he want from me?

"What are you doing here?" I asked turning down my music.

"I came to see you baby." He said trying to kiss my lips, but i turned my face.

"Why you acting like that?" He asked rubbing my face.

"You know why, so why dont you just leave and go back to your slutty girlfriend Melissa." I said pushing him off of me.

He walked back up to me and slapped me right in the face.

"Dont you ever put your hands on me ever again." He said while pointing at my eye. I dont know why but i was scared.

"Whatever. Like i said what do you want!" I said rasing my voice.

"You." He said while kissing my cheek. He walked away and got in his car. I dont  know what i did to get treated like this but if one more person yells, touches, or even look at me funny, im going to hurt em.

He not gonna stop me from going to the park. I walked out of my drive way and headed towards the park.

Me and Terrance were the best couple ever! He treated me like a princess, he was there for me and he even took me places that i only could dream of. He was my prince and i was his princess.

But everthing went down south when i had to move to a different school. He stopped texting me, and even calling me. I thought he was going through a fase so i just drove to his house to talk to him. When i got there he was having sex with Melissa. I cried and he told me we were done. I was confused so i just left. Thats why i was late this morning to 5th peroid. Because of Terrance.

Once i got to the park there where boys playing basketball, girls texting or making out with there boyfriends, woman playing tennis, and little children swiming or playing on the play ground.

Our park was always busy but i like going only when it was just me and somebody eles. I sat down by a table. I turned my music up loud and started reading on my phone. This was my normal ruten.

Asia's P.O.V

I swear ima kill Melissa. She almost got me fired, she told Mr.Rigs that i trashed the dressing areas. I didnt that was HER. My working area is the dressing rooms, so when i got there, there was trash everywhere, clothes on the floors, and dirt all over the floor! I panicked and tryed to hurry and clean everything up but it didnt work. I swear to god ima kill Melissa!

"You should be fired you know?" I turned around to see Melissa standing there with a smirk on her face.

"Wtf is wrong with you! Do you need help or something!" I was screaming now.

"No i dont i need you to break up with my brother though." She said while flashing her eyelashes.

I got up and started pounding Melissa in her face. I needed to kill HER! I started chocking her and pulling her hair out. There was weave all over the floor. She was screaming let go. Mr. Rigs came and broke everything up .

"Asia your fired." He screamed at me in frount of people.

"Oh ok thats cool because i honstly dont need this job in the first place." I spit in Melissa's face and stormed out. This has to be the worst day ever!

"Babe, i got fired because of your sister!" I screamed into the phone.

"Wait what happend?" He asked all confused.

"We got into a fight and she trashed my working area and got me FIRED." I was yelling into the phone. My face was bright red right now. I cant belive this trick.

"Alright babe clam down im coming to get you." I smiled and waited outside.

"This cant be happing"

Linzey's P.O.V

I was sitting in my room with the music up loud. Wet The Bed was playing. This was my song. I absolutly hate our school.

Why? Well our school isnt all cute and popular like the name may seem, our school has problems! What i mean by problems is that mess always starts, girl drama, and almost all of the girls at our school is preganunt! Thats a shame.

I grabbed my phone because it was beeping, telling me i had a text from Maki. Me and Maki have been friends since Grade 6. We are like sisters. She is my bestfriend. This is our text convo

(LinzeyBOO)-Wassup BOO

(Maki'sWorld)-Nun tell mhi y Terrance showed up at mhi house?

I was shocked.

(LinzeyBOO)-What did he want n y was he there?

(Maki'sWorld)-He said he wanted me but im not so sure.

I read that text over and over again. This boy is crazy. I got to go help her. BEEP BEEP.

I got another text and it was from Anthany.

((HizGirl)-HeyBaby Wassup

I didnt want to talk to him. He's my ex and i dont feel like talking right now so i ignored it.

((HizGirl)-Why you ignorein me?

Ignored him once again, this kid just dont know when to quit.

((HizGirl)-Open the door...

I got up and walked towards the door. This kid has to be joking. And he was. I opend the door and noone was there. So i closed the door.

"Why you ignorein me" I turned around to see him standing there with his arms crossed.

"Uhhh" I was to scared to answer. He pushed me up against the door and started kissing on my neck.

"What do you want!" I said trying to get him off.

"You." He said.

Beep...Beep...Beep....

"Linzey GET UP!!" I woke up to the sound of my mother screaming my name.

"Oh goodness it was just a dream."