Wait You Did What

Maki's P.O.V

Asia walked up to us all happy. What did her and Davon do now?

"Hey boo wassup." I said as she walked over holding Davons hand like always.

"Oh nun just got down messin with Davon" She said winking letting us know  that she did more than messing around.

"What eles is new" Linzey said while laughing.

"Well i heard that Missy Lookwood is having a  party do yall wanna go?" She asked while looking at us saying we better go.Missy Lookwood always had party's. ALWAYS! Even when she didnt to she still did.

"Uh yeah we will be there." I said smiling.

RINGGGGGG!!!!! The bell rang telling us to get to 1st Peroid.

"Well see you chicka lata." I said while blowing a kiss. I walked by my locker and i had a message on it that read:

See you in class....

I wonder who would in they right mind would leave me a note on my locker that read that? Problay Missy.

I shurged it off and walked into class only to see Terrance sitting in the seat next to mine.

"Uhh what are you doing here you dont even go to this school?" I said walking slowly to my seat.

"Yes i do did you get my message." He said standing up pulling out my chair for me.

"Uh yeah great by the way." I said slowly sitting.

"Listen here babe i broke up with Melissa to go out with you." He said while kissing my cheek. I shivered.

Thank goodness the teacher walked in.

This has to be the worst school day EVER! Why you ask? Well it turns out that Terrance has all of my classes with me. That terrible. At lunch he sat with me and stared at me the whole time. I hope he isnt going to Missy's party tonight because if he is ima scream!

Asia's P.O.V

Why does Terrance Novasta go to our school? This kid just wont give Maki a break! I mean come on dued your that desperate to have all classes with her. The only time that he isnt with her is when she in the lady's room. But get this, he stands outside the door for her!

Lets just hope that he wont be going to Missy's party tonight.

Terrance's P.O.V

YES!!!! I got all classes with Maki! This is a dream come true. And guess what? I heard that she is going to Missy's party! EPIC! I have to go!

BLAH BLAH BLAH

Im going to make Maki's life hell. Why you may ask? Because she broke up with me just because i had sex with her enemy. NOT A BIG DEAL! I mean really come on now, i didnt mary you now did i? Excatly now shut up and get on ya knees.

Maki's P.O.V

At Missy's party im wearing

Pink booty shorts, White V-neck sweater, all white chucks, Pink Gages, White snapback that says OBEY on it, and my hair was jet black and curly. I was fresh! I Wonder what Asia and Linzey are wearing?

Asia'sP.O.V

Im wearing

Black booty shorts, Pink V-neck sweater, all black chucks, Pink gages, Black snapback that says OBEY on it, and my hair was straight. Cutie Putie

Linzey's P.O.V

Im wearing

Blue booty shorts, White V-Neck sweater, all blue chucks, white Gages, blue snapback that says OBEY on it, and my hair was staright and curly.

Maki's P.O.V

We pulled up to Missy's house and the party was jumpin! Everybody was either drinkin or smoking. I dont do either so im gucci.

We walked inside and Body 2 Body was blastin out of the speakers.

"This my jam" I heard Linzey say as she made her way towards the bar.

I laughed at her. Me and Asia were just dancing together when we were intruputed by Terrance.

"Can i talk to you for a second real quick?" He said pulling me away from Asia.

"Uh sure" I said walking with him as he held my hand.