♞Chap. {01} ♞

A food junkie was the worst kind of junkie, no only was the person who was addicted to food at risk of health issues— others around them had to watch as they slowly abused their body with all the junk they put into their mouths

A food junkie was the worst kind of junkie, no only was the person who was addicted to food at risk of health issues— others around them had to watch as they slowly abused their body with all the junk they put into their mouths. Takashi Morinozuka didn't know what to say as he entered his classroom on the first day at Ouran Academy.

Maybe it had been shock since the dirty blond haired boy looked a complete mess as he ate in silence in the back of the classroom, chips going into his mouth as he played on a device in his one free hand. At first Takashi thought that this boy just so happened to skip breakfast, however, on the second week of school with the skinny boy still having a new bag of chips every subject— the dark haired male new something was up.

This guy was a food junkie.

And not to make any assumptions, he kept a close eye on the boy. Takashi didn't know why or what had peeked his interest but the dark haired male was interested.

During the mornings the dirty blonde haired boy brought the same chips to eat, when he had gotten done with those he pulled out a pair of Cheetos, after he was done with those it would be somewhere around lunch. And the boy would always order something big from the lunch room.

Still, Takashi didn't advance forward to talk to the boy. He just observed silently from afar, wondering what was going through the junkie's mind as he ate away.

Nico Akashi didn't like Ouran Academy,but he didn't exactly hate it either, he just disliked it to some extent. And yes he likes food, so what? Junkie wasn't really a polite thing to say to a person even though he knew he was in fact a food junkie. He just didn't like to admit it, and as he ate another chip from his bag the salty taste invading his mouth he felt someone watching him. He didn't turn around, however, he did place another chip into his mouth happily.

Yes he loves food, what was the problem there?