Well an't you cute (reader x oc)

Soooo I'm sorry this is a female reader I'm just really gay sooo I'm sorry I will try to do more male reader stuff.

Isabela grace Edwards.
Sex: female
Hair:Brown hair (always in a ponytail)
Eyes: Brown eyes (wears glasses)
Body type: Chubby

~●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●~

Isabela grace Edward, the nerd of the school. Isabela never really had friends but it didn't help that she was chubby. Isabela was a nice girl and very smart but no one ever talked to her. The demons queens of high school hated her, made her life a living hell. So with that, Isabela kept to herself, never talking to everyone, eating alone, everything.

Y/n l/n, the bad girl of high school. Y/n could make any guy fall for her but it didn't matter because she didn't like guys anyway. Y/n was pretty chill until someone made her annoyed or angry. She was smart, and very good at art but never really like to show it. She would always stand up to Ashley, lex, Megan (aka the demons) she wasn't scared of them because she know they couldn't do anything else but say mean words to make themselves feel better.

So on a lovely Friday Isabela walk to her locker, holding her books for dear life. As she walks she bumped into something and falls. She hears laughing but she just rubs her head because she hit it on her way down. "Watch where you going fatass" one of the football players says and walks way, but is called by someone. "Hi, asshole" he stops and turns around and Isabela looks behind her and there stands y/n. Y/n walks to him making Isabela scared about what's about to happen.

"Why don't you apologize to the lady" she winks at Isabela making her cheeks turn red. "Why" he ask and y/n raises a brow. "Don't play dumb, luke. Apologize to her, dipshit" she says with a serious face and Luke just chuckled and starts to walk away. Y/n laughs quietly and whispers 'ok' and walks up to him and pulls his arm and turns him around and kicks the back of his leg making him land on his knees and yelps. "I tried to ask nicely Luke but you never listen, so I'm going to say this one more time. Apologize.to.her.now" she grips harder and he Yelps.

"Fine, fine. I'm sorry" he says and she lets him go and he brushes himself off and walk away but glares at y/n before he leaves. Y/n just chuckled at looked at Isabela and bent down and picks up her books and hands out a hand to help her up. Isabela looks at her hand and just gets up herself because she was afraid of her weight. Y/n hands Isabela her books "umm... Thanks, for helping me but you didn't have to do that" she stutters and y/n flashes a smile but smirk that makes isabela knees go weak.

"Of course, my pleasure" she bows "but I must get going, see you around" she winks and walks away Isabela just stares wondering what just happened. ' ok, ok. You just got saved by y/n the bad girl/ your crush since first grade. Keep calm Isabela, just keep calm" she walks to her locker and takes some books and buts some up and closes it and walks to her next class.

(time ship because nothing happened and i'm lazy)

During lunch Isabela sat at her regular table all alone. She sat writing in her journal but was stopped when she heard someone sit in front of her cause her to look up to see a smirking
y/n. "Hello" Isabela said sounding confused. "Hello" she imitated her voice making Isabela roll her eyes but a smile one her face. "What are you doing here" she asks with a raising brow. "I came here to eat" she says grabbing a apple. "I mean like sitting here, with me".

"Well I haven't really seen you around school so when I when I got here I saw you and decided to sit with you, if that's ok" she says taking a bite out of her apple. "I mean it's ok, but aren't you worried of what people will say" y/n raises a brow at this "like what" she turns her head making Isabela sigh "you know you sitting with the fat girl" y/n chuckles at that. "Listen her princess your not fat you just got some more beautiful then other people" Isabela blushes at this making y/n smirk.