How you meet (riverdale)

Betty:
It was the first day of elementary school and you where nervous. When you got on the bus you where one of first to get on, so you picked a seat and sat in it and waited. After a while the last few houses where coming up and when you got there a girl with blond hair got on.

The first time you saw her you know then and there that she was going to be in you life for a very long time.You let her sit with you can you guy had matching book bags so guy talked and had a lot in common. That's day she introduced you to Archie and jughead and you guys become good friends.

Jughead:
You guys meet in middle school because you where new. You where walking down the hallway and bumped into someone and your books and papers fell. You said sorry and starting to pick up your thing when a hand started to help you.

When you got up you where meet with a boy with brown hair and green eyes and her said sorry for bumping into you. You told him that is was your fault, he ask if you where new and you said yes. He ask if he could show you around and you guys become friends ever since.

Veronica:
Well you where best friend with Betty, jughead and Archie and when Betty introduced her to the group she instantly started flirted with you. You just started playing hard to get.

(sorry this is short)

Archie:
You where Kevin's adopted sibling and meet in middle school and ever seen then he had a crush on you. But sometimes when he comes over he gets scared because of your dad but you guys have a great time.