Give it back (Keith x reader)

So this is another voltron x reader story because why not. So let's get right into this. Sorry this is short.

In a lovely house a lovely couple where asleep on there bed Mr. Keith Kogane and Mrs. Y/n  Kogane. Now let me tell you something about Y/n they love to steal the blankets, Keith never really minds it but tonight it's really cold and they stole the covers. Keith woke up cold as hell and looked over to y/n way they had all the blankets. He sighs and reaches from the blanket and try's to pull them but they're sleeping on it and holding on to them. Keith starts to shake them.

"Y/n, Y/n, Y/N" he yells and they shoot up and scream. "AH. Oh Keith why did you wake me up" y/n groans. "You stole the cover so give them back" y/n looks dean in his eyes "that's sounds like a you problem" they fall back down and shouts their eyes. Keith looks at y/n with a mischievous look and grabs y/n by their waist and pulls them on top of him. Y/ns eyes go wide "what are you going" Keith just hugs them and smiles. "Since you don't give me blankets, you are my blanket" y/n groans but gave in and relax.

"Fine but I'm going back to sleep" y/n says laying their head on his chest and closing their eyes. Keith look down at y/n and smiles and kiss their head and put his hands around them. Keith and y/n fell asleep in each other's arms.